gearnerd
Participant
Topics Started: 13
Replies Created: 73
Has Thanked: 27
Been Thanked: 13
Playing devil’s advocate here: it does take toontrack employees some effort because it’s a manual process to register and unregister a license key. Effort that doesn’t translate into revenue or profit.
However 15 euro’s is a bit much, and it should be per transaction not per product. It makes it much more interesting to sell off bundles. Toontrack could automate the process using the “toontrack manager” product. Being able to buy and sell secondhand is very important to me as a customer.
I’m not sure if Brain refferes to the same thing, but I know a few sites that would offer discounts like “since you bought this product, you can have product X at 45% off”. I regularly get emails containing “loyalty” voucher codes. Also sometimes sites would announce something like spring sales a couple of days in advance for existing customers.
The new EZD 3 looks very promising! I hope for a similar upgrade for Ezkeys. My main concerns are the resizable GUI and more interaction/customisation with MIDI, similar to ezbass.
Thank you Karsten for the trade, you respond very quickly and it was a pleasure doing business with you.
I’m sorry I didn’t get back you earlier. My email adres is: gearnerd @ promessage.com
Thanks in advance!
The triggering seems really acurate, good to know these modules exists (a lot cheaper than using Roland kit)
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
