gearnerd
Participant
Topics Started: 13
Replies Created: 73
Has Thanked: 27
Been Thanked: 13
Hit the record button inside ezkeys, put your garageband playhead in the right position and hit “play” in garageband, you’ll notice the midi information gets “recorded” inside of EZkeys. Make sure “follow host” is turned on inside ezkeys.
1
Thanked by: Lalo SalazarThat would be really nice! I hope they’ll make a scalable interface, the current interface looks a little bit dated.
How about 60 for the ezkeys expansion + the midi? I’m thinking of buying the indiependent SDX now it’s on sale :). I’ve been buying too much toontrack kit lately
Would you be willing to combine this with the roots brushes SDX? Do you happen to have the NY vol 1 or 3 for sale as well?
I was just visiting the music store today, checked out an amazing bass. Luckily I only went home with what I had in mind to buy (a new descent strap). How do you like your new pedal so far?
I’m interested in the following:
This looks awesome! I’m curious about the new t0 be released P-bass expansion. I’m not a big fan of the stock bass, it lacks character. A modern Jazz bass with funk slap grooves would be perfect. The stock bass doesn’t have a nice percussive tone.
When it comes to “understanding” the Roland modules’ brush system, it is simply not communicated as anything else but hits. Why it works in the Roland modules is due to an internal system, I have been told.
BR,
John
I’m happy you took the time to answer this thoroughly. It seems that Roland has been neglecting this feature for years, it wasn’t on the TD 50 until an update. It was first introduced on the TDW-10 but it never got any significant updates since.
I can’t quite make my mind up about the price of the midi packs they seem quite interesting. There is a massive sale now for SDX’s, looks like it’s going to be another expensive month, oh well :).
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
