For Sale: Both Roots SDX, Progressive Foundry SDX and some EZ Keys

The Pub
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • gearnerd
    Participant

I was just visiting the music store today, checked out an amazing bass. Luckily I only went home with what I had in mind to buy (a new descent strap). How do you like your new pedal so far?

I’m interested in the following:

• Studio Grand – ezkeys expansion
    • Hooks & Chords Midi
    • Jazz Midi
    • Keys & Strings Midi
    mggallagher
    Participant

How does £70 for all of those sound?

mggallagher
    Participant

I was just visiting the music store today, checked out an amazing bass. Luckily I only went home with what I had in mind to buy (a new descent strap). How do you like your new pedal so far?

• Hooks & Chords Midi
    • Jazz Midi
    • Keys & Strings Midi

Oh,  and further to the above,  new pedal is good – very different to my other, cheaper one which kind of changed my plan of selling the old one as they kind of complement each other in a way. But I might need to get some kind of noise gate though. And learn to play a bit ‘neater’ than I do currently!

mggallagher
    Participant

• Hooks & Chords Midi
    • Jazz Midi
    • Keys & Strings Midi

Hi there, did you see my proposal above? Any thoughts?

gearnerd
    Participant

Would you be willing to combine this with the roots brushes SDX? Do you happen to have the NY vol 1 or 3 for sale as well?

mggallagher
    Participant

Would you be willing to combine this with the roots brushes SDX? Do you happen to have the NY vol 1 or 3 for sale as well?

Hi there,

I don’t have any of the NY studio ones any more unfortunately. Would £130 for the above plus Roots – Brushes be okay?

gearnerd
    Participant

Any other SDX not listed for sale? I’ll think about the offer.

mggallagher
    Participant

Any other SDX not listed for sale? I’ll think about the offer.

I only have Roots – Sticks (which I think you have already) and Progressive beyond the Roots – Brushes. I sold all my other ones previously.

gearnerd
    Participant

How about 60 for the ezkeys expansion + the midi? I’m thinking of buying the indiependent SDX now it’s on sale :). I’ve been buying too much toontrack kit lately

mggallagher
    Participant

How about 60 for the ezkeys expansion + the midi? I’m thinking of buying the indiependent SDX now it’s on sale :). I’ve been buying too much toontrack kit lately

So initially you offered £70 for the same if you mean Studio Grand Expansion plus 3 midi packs. I can do that but I can’t go as low as £60 for that much I’m afraid. If you can do £70 for SG Exp plus 3 midi, we have a deal.

gearnerd
    Participant

Alright we have a deal! I’ll send you an email.

mggallagher
    Participant

The following are still available:

EZ Keys

• Mellotoon £50

And for SD3/EZ Drummer:

• Monster MIDI Pack 2 – Odd Meters £12
    • Basic Jazz Midi £12
    • Post-Rock Grooves £12
    D Singleton
    Participant

Hi there… could you do $14 USD for basic Jazz midi… I would buy the other 2 but I already have them… hahaha…

Thanks for the consideration

Dirk

mggallagher
    Participant

Hi there… could you do $14 USD for basic Jazz midi… I would buy the other 2 but I already have them… hahaha…

Dirk

Hi Dirk, ok, I can do that. Do you have my email address already?

mggallagher
    Participant

Dirk

If not my email is michael g gallagher at gmail dot com (obviously no spaces) and we can go from there.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.