For Sale: Both Roots SDX, Progressive Foundry SDX and some EZ Keys

The Pub
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • gearnerd
    Participant

Are these still for sale?

mggallagher
    Participant

Hi there, yes these are still available.

mggallagher
    Participant

Are these still for sale?

Just quote-replying you in case you didn’t get an alert for the above – yes these are all still available if you’re interested.

gearnerd
    Participant

Would you be willing to sell the “Brushes, Rods & Mallets SDX” for less than 70? I bought the sticks variant for around 50 quite recently.

mggallagher
    Participant

Would you be willing to sell the “Brushes, Rods & Mallets SDX” for less than 70? I bought the sticks variant for around 50 quite recently.

How about £60?

gearnerd
    Participant

I’m sorry for being cheap ;), I should have put that it was 50 euro’s. A big music retailer in Holland has both Roots SDX’ for sale for 100 as a bundle. I already have the sticks variant so that won’t work for me.  Quite recently I bought the Rock Warehouse SDX on sale their, for 56 euro’s.If you put in a little price-drop I’ll definitely consider.

mggallagher
    Participant

I’m sorry for being cheap ;), I should have put that it was 50 euro’s. A big music retailer in Holland has both Roots SDX’ for sale for 100 as a bundle. I already have the sticks variant so that won’t work for me.  Quite recently I bought the Rock Warehouse SDX on sale their, for 56 euro’s.If you put in a little price-drop I’ll definitely consider.

Hi there,

I’d probably rather hold on to it as I do use it occasionally. Progressive is probably the one I use the least so it’s probably the only one I’d discount to the €60 type range.

Thanks!

Michael

gearnerd
    Participant

I understand, if you still use it then it might not be the right time to sell it. I already have the progressive SDX, it’s quite versatile. If you want to sell any other SDX or ezkeys expansion, please let me know.

mggallagher
    Participant

I understand, if you still use it then it might not be the right time to sell it. I already have the progressive SDX, it’s quite versatile. If you want to sell any other SDX or ezkeys expansion, please let me know.

I was mostly selling them as I’m mostly focussing on playing and not recording that much now so figured I could make do with the SD3 core library for the time being and I just bought a new bass. Plus I only really use the EZ Keys Classic Electrics and can’t actually play piano anyway!

Any EZ Keys (expansions or EZ Keys Midi) you fancy as I would probably be more likely to sell those?

gearnerd
    Participant

That makes a lot of sense. For playing, I also like think the core library is enough and frankly triggers the best, the hihat triggering and triggering in general seems to work the best with the core library. I was kind of bargain hunting lately and watching videos about different expansions and such. You mentioned NY vol 3 in another topic, do you still have it?

Even tough I own a couple of (cheap) bass-guitars I still like EZbass for the natural sound, the articulations and composing tools. The best way to use it in my experience is to run it using clean DI and use a third party bass-amp plugin (even the one in your DAW) to give the sound some more roundness without it sounding mushy.
    Before I dwindle on, I already have the ezkeys dream machine and two piano expansions. Any other sound expansions or midi add-ons would be nice.

mggallagher
    Participant

That makes a lot of sense. For playing, I also like think the core library is enough and frankly triggers the best, the hihat triggering and triggering in general seems to work the best with the core library. I was kind of bargain hunting lately and watching videos about different expansions and such. You mentioned NY vol 3 in another topic, do you still have it?

Even tough I own a couple of (cheap) bass-guitars I still like EZbass for the natural sound, the articulations and composing tools. The best way to use it in my experience is to run it using clean DI and use a third party bass-amp plugin (even the one in your DAW) to give the sound some more roundness without it sounding mushy.
    Before I dwindle on, I already have the ezkeys dream machine and two piano expansions. Any other sound expansions or midi add-ons would be nice.

yeah unfortunately I don’t have any electronic kit but if I had the space I definitely would! I like EZ Bass but need to learn to use it a bit more I think to get the most out of it but I want to play more bass since I upgraded my very cheap Ibanez to a slightly more expensive Squier (but I’m upgrading a lot of the parts already as I like a ‘project’). But yeah I did try the DI option and put it through Amplitube or Two Notes Torpedo afterwards and sounds good.

Let me remind myself which EZ Keys I still have and get back to you. I think I sold some but the only ones I want to keep are Dream Machine and Classic Electric. I bought some midi but haven’t used it so I’ll come back and let you know what I have maybe this evening or tomorrow as it’s on my personal computer and apparently I’m ‘working’ just now 🙂

mggallagher
    Participant

Okay, so here’s what I have that I could sell:

EZ Keys

• Grand Piano
    • Mellotoon
    • Studio Grand
    • Hooks & Chords Midi
    • Jazz Midi
    • Keys & Strings Midi

And for SD3/EZ Drummer:

• Monster MIDI Pack 2 – Odd Meters
    • Basic Jazz Midi
    • Post-Rock Grooves

Let me know if any of those are of interest and come up with a price.

mggallagher
    Participant

Seems that the EZ Keys expansions are on sale so I could do them for £45 each for just now if anyone is interested.

gearnerd
    Participant

I can’t quite make my mind up about the price of the midi packs they seem quite interesting. There is a massive sale now for SDX’s, looks like it’s going to be another expensive month, oh well :).

mggallagher
    Participant

Make me an offer for anything and I’ll happily consider. I’m not using much software just now anyway but just treated myself to a new pedal (Revv G3) which hopefully my wife will pay for half of, for my birthday!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.