FS: SDX and EZX libraries

The Pub
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • gearnerd
    Participant

Very appealing collection! How much for rock foundry?

ofek Zivlin
    Participant

Thanks mate, been collecting for years 🙂
    After a quick research, I thing that 110 will be fair, but it really depend on the payment option. How’s that sound?

Regards,

Ofek

Andrew Payne
    Participant

Hi Ofek, I would be prepared to offer 100 USD for Rock Foundry. cheers, Andrew

Dell Precision 7730, i7 6 Core 2.6 GHz, 128GB RAM, 1TB SSD and 3 x 2TB SSD, Cubase Pro 13, SD3 plus Fields of Rock, Rooms of Hansa, Legacy of Rock, Death & Darkness, Rock Foundry, Progressive Foundry, Metal Foundry, Metal Machinery, Orchestral Percussion, Custom & Vintage, Hitmaker, NY Studios 1-3, EZX Kicks & Snares, EZX Latin Percussion. EZX Latin Cuban Percussion, EZBASS, RME BabyFace Pro FS and KRK V4 monitors. Modified Yamaha DTX900 triggering SD3.

ofek Zivlin
    Participant

Hi Andrew, 100$+ toontrack fees sounds good?

welcome to DM or email me (ofekzivlin@gmail.com).

Regards,

Ofek

Andrew Payne
    Participant

Hi Ofek, the $100 is my total offer (not with license fee added on top). If you intend adding license fee on top then you should say this up front as no one on this site so far has added license fee to their sell price. Thanks, Andrew

Dell Precision 7730, i7 6 Core 2.6 GHz, 128GB RAM, 1TB SSD and 3 x 2TB SSD, Cubase Pro 13, SD3 plus Fields of Rock, Rooms of Hansa, Legacy of Rock, Death & Darkness, Rock Foundry, Progressive Foundry, Metal Foundry, Metal Machinery, Orchestral Percussion, Custom & Vintage, Hitmaker, NY Studios 1-3, EZX Kicks & Snares, EZX Latin Percussion. EZX Latin Cuban Percussion, EZBASS, RME BabyFace Pro FS and KRK V4 monitors. Modified Yamaha DTX900 triggering SD3.

ofek Zivlin
    Participant

Ok. Is it still relevant for you?

Andrew Payne
    Participant

yes thanks – I will send you an email

Andrew Payne
    Participant

Thanks Ofek,

I look forward to getting into detail with the Rock Foundry SDX. Thanks more making this a quick and easy transfer. cheers, Andrew

MattyB
    Participant

Hi there. Do you still have the Decades SDX?

particlestorm
    Participant

Hi, i am interested in the EZX Pop/Rock. Would 35€ be ok for you (with you taking the transfer fee) ?

dxtrinc
    Participant

Did Decades sell?

dxtrinc
    Participant

I’d like to buy Decades of you have it.

Thanks!

cletiscake
    Participant

I’m interested in Decades + Indiependant! Please e-mail me at robert.cristello@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.