What is the phone number for support

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 14 replies - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Bird Bellony
    Participant

Bought 2 new product this morning..not the same as yesterday.

Scott

Bought 2 new product this morning..not the same as yesterday.

I see 2 products purchased on 5/21 that were auto registered to your account at time of purchase. You should just be able to download and install from the Toontrack Product Manager.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

bobby555
    Participant

It seems Toontrack DOES NOT HAVE ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT CONTACT METHODS IN PLACE!! WHAT’S WITH THAT?

bobby555
    Participant

I have many questions for ToonTrack Customer support that have remained unanswered for months due to the fact that they have no means posted on their website as to how to contact their ( non-existent) customer support!

Rich B
    Participant

My bet is there are a whole lot of us out here who feel the exact same way. It’s a shame really. Toontrack has some really cool stuff but their reluctance to focus on customer service has got to be costing them money (I tell people all the time about their lack of real-time support). Other than reading through some of the fixes and responses (because I still own their product), I’ve pretty much given up on Toontrack. You’re not alone. Maybe they’ll get a clue one day?

Scott

It seems Toontrack DOES NOT HAVE ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT CONTACT METHODS IN PLACE!! WHAT’S WITH THAT?

Contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below. Fill out the webform.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Screenshot_20211016-162151_Chrome

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

hopp
    Participant

hello i just purchased ezkeys in its not letting me load to my computer can u pleas send me another copy me name is Joel Ousley i just bought it today in its saying damaged file so can someone help me out pls.my email ousleyjoel@aol.com or hoppstatute83@gmail.com i will be waiting

JOEYNELSON_1
    Participant

Hi

I have been using logic 9 & OS 10.8 along with EZ Drummer expansions

But when i logged into my account its only showing a disco pack

I bought them a while back and dont have an email thread …I think it was Time & Space where i bought from

Please can you help get my account back in order so i can use then in EZ Drummer 3

Thank you

Nigel Lowis

Mr. Webb
    Participant

@scott

Is there some support I can receive via chat or otherwise?

Scott

Support can be reached via the link above. Fill out the webform and they will get back to you via email.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Keaton Coblentz
    Participant

There is a captcha bug that does not allow me to send a message to support. I typed up a message 3 different times before giving up, I paid for a product and received nothing. Seems strange. Now I have to wait almost a month to get a refund through paypal when I would really just like the product…

Scott

There is a captcha bug that does not allow me to send a message to support. I typed up a message 3 different times before giving up, I paid for a product and received nothing. Seems strange. Now I have to wait almost a month to get a refund through paypal when I would really just like the product…

Can you give more info about your issue? I can take a guess though. You purchased 2 Toontrack MIDI packs that require a Toontrack drum sampler.

On the MIDI drum product pages:

“Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, EZdrummer 3, Superior Drummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3.”

I don’t see any of those required products registered to your account. If you’d like to request a refund, let me know and I can forward to support. Or perhaps you want to purchase one of the samplers.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Charles Batchelor
    Participant

SUPPORT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL!!!!

This is the first time I’ve seen anything remotely looking like I can contact someone!

All I get is this “Error” or “Not a Real Person” nonsense!

I see I am not the only one, as in the last Portal section there were many who gave up.  I’ve been trying to get some things resolved for over 2 years and could never get a reals person, or even get the Website to work right

Charles

Charles of "Higher Call"

John

Hi Charles,

I just tried submitting the Contact Support Form here and I’m connecting via mobile from a train, so no internal network. I am using Safari latest version, which browser are you using? Did you fill in all the required fields and also the Captcha?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 14 replies - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.