What is the phone number for support

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Scott
    Moderator

    I just replied to your post. Sorry it was missed the first time.

    Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

    Scott
    Moderator

    @bwonder said:
    Scott…. I am also trying to reach tech support.. How may I speak with a live person? Lastly do you have any support staff I can speak with or pay to work with on some key functionality of the application? Thanks Chris  

    Toontrack doesn’t offer phone support.

    You can check out the FAQ section in the link below and contact Toontrack Support directly from the FAQ via webform. Or, you can use the Support Forums.

    http://www.toontrack.com/faq/

    Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

    angryb3aner
    Participant

    im having trouble registering my purchases. it asks for a serial #, but there wasnt one provided. when i check my product manager, it doesnt list any of the items in my products. i have the receipt, yet no serial #
    figured there’d be a phone # to call and ask someone, but i guess…

    Scott
    Moderator

    Did you get as email invoice confirmation? It includes all serial numbers for each products purchased. Can you email me a copy of your invoice? My email below

    scott @ toontrack dot com

    Remove the spaces and make it .com

    Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

    BigToeMaloy
    Participant

    . I have the receipt, yet no serial #either can someone help plz ty Michael

    @Scott said:
    Did you get as email invoice confirmation? It includes all serial numbers for each products purchased. Can you email me a copy of your invoice? My email below

    scott @ toontrack dot com

    Remove the spaces and make it .com  

    Carlos Soto
    Participant

    i just purchase 3 expansion packs, i got the serial number to register the programs i payed for
    i bought ez player pro, Latin percussion, and Americana
    but when i try to register in the product manager i get a message that tells me
    “the serial number is already registered to another account please contact support”
    so did i get ripped off and lose out on almost 200 dollars? is there a damn phone number to this company?
    i think i made a bad purchase if i don’t get what paid for i’m gonna have to call the BBB and report this incident and call the local FBI online crime unit
    i read that this program is the best but yet i can’t even get what i paid for and the serial codes i got are registered to another user
    now that’s messed up, i should of waited, this is very bad business on toontrack’s part not mine, I’m trying to be legit and pay for what i use
    but yet i got ripped off, I’m one very dissatisfied customer and i will pass the word on all social media sites and music forums that i’m a member of and tell the people not to buy this product because i was ripped off and there is no customer support number!
    just give me the products i ordered and it will be all cool, if not, refund me my money please, thanks toontrack i will make sure to stay away from your products from now on since you guys ripped me off….have a nice day and enjoy spending my money you creeps!Screen-Shot-2017-11-24-at-1.52.25-PM-1.png

    Scott
    Moderator

    @Carlos Soto said:
    i just purchase 3 expansion packs, i got the serial number to register the programs i payed for
    i bought ez player pro, Latin percussion, and Americana
    but when i try to register in the product manager i get a message that tells me
    “the serial number is already registered to another account please contact support”
    so did i get ripped off and lose out on almost 200 dollars? is there a damn phone number to this company?
    i think i made a bad purchase if i don’t get what paid for i’m gonna have to call the BBB and report this incident and call the local FBI online crime unit
    i read that this program is the best but yet i can’t even get what i paid for and the serial codes i got are registered to another user
    now that’s messed up, i should of waited, this is very bad business on toontrack’s part not mine, I’m trying to be legit and pay for what i use
    but yet i got ripped off, I’m one very dissatisfied customer and i will pass the word on all social media sites and music forums that i’m a member of and tell the people not to buy this product because i was ripped off and there is no customer support number!
    just give me the products i ordered and it will be all cool, if not, refund me my money please, thanks toontrack i will make sure to stay away from your products from now on since you guys ripped me off….have a nice day and enjoy spending my money you creeps!Screen-Shot-2017-11-24-at-1.52.25-PM-1.png  

    It appears that your purchased products were autoregistered to your Toontrack account at the time of purchase so, when you tried to register them, it indicated that it was already registered.

    It also appears that you’ve installed and authorized your products. Are you still in need of assistance or are you all set?

    Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

    Paul Holdgate
    Participant

    Scott, I just bought the expansion pack as well as the EZ Drummer 2 and when I try an install the Big Rock Drums it says “You need to upgrade your Toontrack software to the latest version before you can install this product.” I just downloaded the latest version and am not able to install. Please help.

    Thanks,

    Paul

    Scott
    Moderator

    @Paul Holdgate said:
    Scott, I just bought the expansion pack as well as the EZ Drummer 2 and when I try an install the Big Rock Drums it says “You need to upgrade your Toontrack software to the latest version before you can install this product.” I just downloaded the latest version and am not able to install. Please help.

    Thanks,

    Paul  

    I don’t see EZdrummer 2 registered to your account. I only see EZD1.

    Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

    Steve Guettler
    Participant

    I am having major issues with EZDrummer 2 on my iMac in Logic Pro X.  I see the tracks but have no sound.  I try to log in and it tells me I have too many authorizations but for EZDrummer 2 I only have 2 computers.

    Please help.  No phone number to talk to a real person is bush league!

    John
    Moderator

    Hi Steve,

    at the bottom of each FAQ you should find a ‘Contact Support’ button to get in direct contact with Toontrack Support.

    You can also post a question here in the Forum but please start a new topic describing your problem, in the EZdrummer Help section: https://www.toontrack.com/forums/forum/ezdrummer-line/ezdrummer-help/

    I have removed an Inactive Authorization for EZdrummer 2, so I can confirm you only have 1 Active.
    You also have 2 Active Auths for Ezdrummer 1, which I suspect are outdated.

     

    BR,
    John

    John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

    Matthew Moreno
    Participant

    All the same things have happened to me. But mine was purchased on Ebay secondhand. The seller reached out to toontrack by emailing because he unauthorized and no longer had the serial numbers to register.

    Please help

    wayoutwest
    Participant

    I will inform Sweetwater what shit support this product has become. Can not access any of my Hundreds of programs and Midi Pack. I don’t have time for this.

    Quite waisting my time Tim West

    Scott
    Moderator

    I will inform Sweetwater what shit support this product has become. Can not access any of my Hundreds of programs and Midi Pack. I don’t have time for this.

    Quite waisting my time Tim West

    What exactly is your issue?

    Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

    Blues_127
    Participant

    Money taken… no keys delivered. I know you like to push people to your distributors… but that is a messed up way to do it.

    This is my reward for spending 100’s upon 100s of $$$ and getting rid of my cracks?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

×