Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

What is the phone number for support

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Glenn Weber
    Participant

I had to change my email address and i want to use my new email to authorize superior drummer.

John

Hi Glenn,
    please use the ‘Contact Support’ button found at the bottom of every FAQ page to get in direct contact with Toontrack Support.

BR,
    Joh

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Nolanweiszmusic
    Participant

I’ve also emailed support a few times and heard no response.

Thanked by: AmberYeti
    AmberYeti
    Participant

I’ve also emailed support a few times and heard no response.

Hi Nolanweiszmusic,

Seems this is a common occurrence around here! please tell me you have heard back from support by now!

Stephen Young
    Participant

Hi

Ive submitted two support requests. I’ve purchased Americana midi drum pack, but get the config error. Tried to download from PM, but still get same error. Also requested stevieyoung02@icloud.com gets consolidated to steviery@icloud. Com

Got no reply to either.

regards

Steve

Scott

Hi

Ive submitted two support requests. I’ve purchased Americana midi drum pack, but get the config error. Tried to download from PM, but still get same error. Also requested stevieyoung02@icloud.com gets consolidated to steviery@icloud. Com

Got no reply to either.

regards

Steve

Hi, sorry for your troubles.

I’ve forwarded this to Toontrack Support for help with merging your 2 accounts.

Regarding config install errors, please make sure you are installing via the Toontrack Product Manager.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Stephen Young
    Participant

Hi Scott

I have already tried to download from the project manager, but still get the config error. Can someone please help. I brought this six days ago.

still haven’t heard from support regarding the consolidation of the two accounts.

kind regards Steve

Scott

Hi Scott

I have already tried to download from the project manager, but still get the config error. Can someone please help. I brought this six days ago.

still haven’t heard from support regarding the consolidation of the two accounts.

kind regards Steve

I was told late yesterday that they will look into it today.  Do you have a Support Ticket number I can send them a refetence?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

FawkMe
    Participant

ToonTrack, you have SERIOUSLY CONCERNING issues here. I mean, look at all these customers who are experiencing all these issues!! And I am unfortunately one of them. Shouldn’t this tell you something? Like maybe it’s time to re-think your authorization procedure?

I can’t install your (anything but) EZ software because a) I don’t have a second computer to facilitate the off-line part of your auth requirements, and b) your Product Manager software doesn’t manage anything other than to drive your customers into a fit of frustration. Put quite simply, I seem to be woefully unable to authorize software that I shelled over my hard-earned money for. I have tried nearly a dozen times now and… nothing. Zero.

Your authorization process is truly one of – if not THE most – arduous, complicated and (dare I say) ridiculous install/authorization processes in the business. Period. And to make matters worse, you provide no phone support. News flash: Sometimes having a human being to speak to is the best way to resolve a problem. But if you’re not going to offer phone support, then has it ever occurred to you to maybe simplify this incredibly cumbersome install/authorization process?? There must be an easier way… one that actually works and doesn’t require hours or even days of back and forth emailing and forum-writing??

If my problem isn’t resolved immediately, then a refund – and a bloody apology – is the very least you all could do. This is beyond UNACCEPTABLE.

FawkMe
    Participant

I mean does anything work??

Scott

I mean does anything work??

A 1311 error means you did not properly extract the .zip file that you downloaded. To extract a zip file, right-click on it and choose “Extract All.”

Once you’ve done this, you should be able to run the installer without issue.

Some questions:

Why are you not able to use the Product Manager? Is there a lack of internet or is your studio computer offline?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

nickpnaunick
    Participant

hi

i just bought ezkeys west coast and downloaded it, it says now it cant install it no matter what i try

XXXXXXX. here is my serial number, please help

nick littlemore

elderflowerswim@gmail.com

Scott

Ezkeys MIDI packs require an EZkeys sound library to work.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bird Bellony
    Participant

Having trouble registering my product..error message says product already registered to another user.

don’t know why,when I bought and installed your product yesterday..HELP!

Scott

Having trouble registering my product..error message says product already registered to another user.

don’t know why,when I bought and installed your product yesterday..HELP!

What product are you trying to register?

If you’re trying to register the same product you bought, registered and installed yesterday, then yes, it should say it’s already registered.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.