You need to upgrade your Toontrack software to the latest version before you can install this product.

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • colby pollard
    Participant

How the fuck do I do that?????

colby pollard
    Participant

GREAT How?????

colby pollard
    Participant

How do I
    UPGRADE MY TOONTRACK SOFTWARE TO THE LATEST VERSION??????

Scott

How do I
    UPGRADE MY TOONTRACK SOFTWARE TO THE LATEST VERSION??????

You have no registered products in your Toontrack account. Do you have more than 1 account?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

jihwan76
    Participant

I bought an ezis MIDI ballad, but it says I need to upgrade my software.

Scott

I bought an ezis MIDI ballad, but it says I need to upgrade my software.

A working installation of an EZkeys sound library is required to use the EZkeys MIDI packs.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Lincoln Allen
    Participant

I purchased and downloaded Pop Punk to use with my confirmed current/updated Superior Drummer 2 and I keep getting the message:

“You need to upgrade your Toontrack software to the latest version before you can install this product”

1. I have the latest “PM” Toontrack software to shop/download etc. from Toontrack
    2. the error message does not specify which Toontrack software it it referring to (I was assuming Superior Drummer 2, but please Toontrack tell me which software among many from your company am I supposed to upgrade?)
    3. This is incredibly frustrating as I’ve been trouble-shooting this with Sweetwater (where I bought it) for a long time but no one knows how to solve the mystery
    4. and yes I do have the damn serial number thingy you get when I bought this Pop Punk package
    5. and yes my MAC is up to date
    6. and yes Superior Drummer 2.4.4 works fine by itself
    7. and yes SD-2 works fine with other avatar software I’ve bought from Toon Track
    8. and I’m running Pro Tools 2019 10.0

Thanks,

LA

Scott

I purchased and downloaded Pop Punk to use with my confirmed current/updated Superior Drummer 2 and I keep getting the message:

“You need to upgrade your Toontrack software to the latest version before you can install this product”

1. I have the latest “PM” Toontrack software to shop/download etc. from Toontrack
    2. the error message does not specify which Toontrack software it it referring to (I was assuming Superior Drummer 2, but please Toontrack tell me which software among many from your company am I supposed to upgrade?)
    3. This is incredibly frustrating as I’ve been trouble-shooting this with Sweetwater (where I bought it) for a long time but no one knows how to solve the mystery
    4. and yes I do have the damn serial number thingy you get when I bought this Pop Punk package
    5. and yes my MAC is up to date
    6. and yes Superior Drummer 2.4.4 works fine by itself
    7. and yes SD-2 works fine with other avatar software I’ve bought from Toon Track
    8. and I’m running Pro Tools 2019 10.0

Thanks,

LA

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.
    3 GB free disk space, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).

A working EZdrummer 2.1.8 or Superior Drummer 3.1.2 (or above) installation.

That EZX won’t work under S2.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Michael Moroney
    Participant

is there a link to the latest toontrack software update? I am on mac.

Scott

is there a link to the latest toontrack software update? I am on mac.

The latest updates are easily installed via the Toontrack Product Manager.

https://www.toontrack.com/product-manager/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Anish
    Participant

I have bought Progressive EZX just right now. But it says “You need to upgrade your Toontrack software to the latest version before you can install this product.” Can You help Me? i am not being able to install it? Thanks

John

Hi Anish,

have you run the full product EZX installer before running the latest update? Which EZdrummer 2 version do you have installed?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Anish
    Participant

I simply downloaded Toontrack Product manager & Progressive EZX which I got it after the purchase. While installing, I got this message. And I don’t have EZDRUMMER 2. Do I have to buy that product to run PROGRESSIVE EZX?

Scott

I simply downloaded Toontrack Product manager & Progressive EZX which I got it after the purchase. While installing, I got this message. And I don’t have EZDRUMMER 2. Do I have to buy that product to run PROGRESSIVE EZX?

EZD2 or Superior Drummer 3 are required to run an EZX expansion pack.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Anish
    Anish
    Participant

That means, I have to buy one of these products, right? I don’t think I will buy one of these products again. I hope you understand. Anyways, Thank you.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.