You need to upgrade your Toontrack software to the latest version before you can install this product.

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • dennis hardcastle
    Participant

they can out men on the moon but try downloading the latest version of ezmix,theres nothing ez about it !

dennis hardcastle
    Participant

@dennis hardcastle said:

they can out men on the moon but try downloading the latest version of ezmix,theres nothing ez about it !

dennis hardcastle
    Participant

Seriously ,does anyone know how to download the latest version of Ezmix. It really really should be made this difficult chaps,so pull your finger out toontrack and sort it out!

dennis hardcastle
    Participant

@John said:

Please download and install the latest Superior 2 update (currently 2.4.3)..

Hi, How do you download this version please?

Scott

@dennis hardcastle said:

@John said:

Please download and install the latest Superior 2 update (currently 2.4.3)..

Hi, How do you download this version please?

The latest version of Superior Drummer 2 isn’t going to do you any good if you’re looking for the latest version of EZmix2.

The latest version of EZmix2 is available in the Updates tab under your EZmix2 product page in My Products.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

bcnyman
    Participant

I hate to sound like an echo, but I am having the same issue with the need to update software. I purchased Nashville EZX, which is, so far, my only purchase with Toontracks. How do I fix the “you need to update” problem? Thanks in advance.

Scott

@bcnyman said:
    I hate to sound like an echo, but I am having the same issue with the need to update software. I purchased Nashville EZX, which is, so far, my only purchase with Toontracks. How do I fix the “you need to update” problem? Thanks in advance.  

Do you have a Toontrack sampler? A working EZdrummer 1.4 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) is required for using an EZX.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Hi Toontrack team,

Its seam I have the same problem with the ‘update software message” and there is no link for downloading it. I purchased twisted kit. It is possible for you to give me the link of the update? Thank you!

Scott

@Antoine Binette Mercier said:
    Hi Toontrack team,

Its seam I have the same problem with the ‘update software message” and there is no link for downloading it. I purchased twisted kit. It is possible for you to give me the link of the update? Thank you!  

Do you have a Toontrack sampler? A full EZD1, EZD2, or S2 is required for any EZX.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Wei-Liang Liu
    Participant

@gustavo.puerta said:
    Hi guys, I’ve purchased the ez-drummer metal heads version, but when I try to install it, i get this message “You need to upgrade your Toontrack software to the latest version before you can install this product.”, I have a windows 8.1 64bits version, so i’m not sure what can I do with this issue, maybe i need to install something basic ez-drummer version before that? anybody can help me? thank’s a lot  

I got the same damn problem

John

@ Wei-Liang Liu:
    You only have an EZdrummer 2 EZX (Rock! EZX) registered to your account, you cannot run this without EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2 or Superior Drummer 3.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

atmospheresproj
    Participant

I have ezdrummer2, and just downloaded the ezdrummer progressive ezx. It also says i need to update my toontrack software. How do i go about doing it?

Scott

I have ezdrummer2, and just downloaded the ezdrummer progressive ezx. It also says i need to update my toontrack software. How do i go about doing it?

Download, install, and launch the Toontrack Product Manager:

https://www.toontrack.com/product-manager/

Log into your Toontrack account when prompt to do so. You can then download update for your products. See the walkthrough video in the link above for details.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Izu
    Participant

Dear moderator,

I’ve just upgraded to SD3 from SD2. Purchased POP! EZX expansion and unable to install update. ‘Software update required’ is advised. My SD3 is 3.1.2.

Please help!

Scott

Dear moderator,

I’ve just upgraded to SD3 from SD2. Purchased POP! EZX expansion and unable to install update. ‘Software update required’ is advised. My SD3 is 3.1.2.

Please help!

Are you installing through Product Manager?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.