You need to upgrade your Toontrack software to the latest version before you can install this product.

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Izu
    Participant

Yes, installed via product manager.

I’ve also tried uninstalling and reinstalling POP EZX expansion but still the same problem.

My SD3 sound library is saved on external HDD. POP EZX didn’t allow for change in install location, I assume it’s on my MacHD. (FYI, I’ve also uninstalled SD2).

I ran SD3 as standalone and as plugin in Logic pro X and SD3 seems to be working ok. When I try to change drumkit to POP EZX, ‘You need to update POP EZX via Product Manager’ was advised.

reese_3
    Participant

i just bought and downloaded the metal ezx drums and it wont insall because i need to upgrade to the newest version?

reese_3
    Participant

how do i do that?

Scott

i just bought and downloaded the metal ezx drums and it wont insall because i need to upgrade to the newest version?

EZX expansion packs require the full version of EZD2 or S3 to load into.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Insanity_1
    Participant

how to update it I need how to do it  or  where to go

John

how to update it I need how to do it or where to go

Hi,

you only have an EZX registered to your account. To be able to install an EZdrummer 2 EZX, you need to have EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2 or Superior Drummer 3 installed.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

bhow2015
    Participant

Big rock Drums

What is the Ezdrummer version I must have?

Scott

Big rock Drums

What is the Ezdrummer version I must have?

From the Big Rock EZX product page:

“A working EZdrummer 2.1.4 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 2.4.4 (or above) installation”.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

WhenWeReturn
    Participant

I am having this message come up when I try to update EZdrummer 2. I purchased Metal! EZX and it’s installing but I’m just trying to update my base and it just keeps producing this message.

WhenWeReturn
    Participant

I downloaded PM and the update went flawlessly, now downloading the EZX so we shall see how this goes.

AndiRotti
    Participant

Hello,
    I bought ez drummer 2 with 2 ezx packs (made of metal and death metal)!
    Made of metal works. At the death metal pack comes a message that I have to update the software of ez drummer2! I already have the version 2.1.8 installed! Please help!

Scott

Hello,
    I bought ez drummer 2 with 2 ezx packs (made of metal and death metal)!
    Made of metal works. At the death metal pack comes a message that I have to update the software of ez drummer2! I already have the version 2.1.8 installed! Please help!

What version number shows as installed from the Toontrack Product Manager? Any updates that are only downloaded but not installed?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Nickthebrick
    Participant

I am trying to install Drumkit From Hell but it won’t let me because it is telling me that I need a Toontrack software upgrade. How and where do I do this? Thanks

John

Hi Nickthebrick,

as the product page states, the Drumkit From Hell EZX requires ‘A working EZdrummer 1.4 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation‘ to load it in.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

colby pollard
    Participant

I’m tired of buying shit. I want someone to call me and walk me through it. This is bullshit. I own this stuff and it should work. I’m not a computer master but I do know it use to work. I’ve owned EZ Drummer for years. I lost everything on my Mac and I’m reinstalling. Why won’t my easy drummer load?????  WHY do you have to make it so fucking complicated. Who the fuck cares about me? You obviously don’t.

CALL ME 408 772-0301 My name is Colby Pollard

colbnpollard@gmail.com

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.