Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Why is Product Manager so slow to download?

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Keith
    Participant

I’ve been a loyal customer of toontrack for a while now. I don’t think I’ll ever buy another drum program. To spend the money on the upgrade and be unable to access it is fuckin ridiculous! What kind of clownshoes operation are you guys running here? These are the signs of a company that is going broke and swirling the toilet.

I’m not pleased at all. The hype is useless if the product isn’t available. Maybe it was a ditch effort to get a last buy out of us before collapsing.

Very disappointing. Worse than Avid

Participant

Hmm, ok, thanks for requesting all of that information from us to only still provide piss poor, turtle slow download speeds. Alright, it is obvious that many random customers were throttled back due to the fact that your servers are underpowered, and you were unprepared for such a massive launch. Superior Drummer 3 is an apex program, very well done, extremely professional. They way you guys handled downloads for this product has been amateur hour – this has been more like Cartoontrack. F it, I’m on my last leg downloading the last two at once this time, so I should have everything buttoned up in 1-2 days. If Superior 3 were not such an amazingly well executed program, I would definitely be asking for a refund on principle alone.

Aurotonal
    Participant

This time, after two repeats of the same support answer, no response at all. I could get the pirated versions a lot quicker via a p2p. What’s that say? I now have a friend dl’ing from Sydney to then dbox to me. He’s getting 1.2mbs to my 112kbs. Toontrack you need to make a formal apology, this is on you, be a good ethical corporate and buck the trend. It’ll feel better. I have unsubscribed from your ezmix crappy side software spamming so this is the last we’ll have to do with each other. You’ve got my money, that’s all that counts.

PAUL
    Participant

Took me 4 days to download all my stuff.Computer was on 24/7 with a speed of 70+mbps.Toontrack gave me an average of 35kbps.They kept telling me to buy their preloaded ext drive.Fuck them!

john white
    Participant

I feel the same with pro tools to you buy the shit five years later theres no support at all and you spend thousands at least with neve or ssl you can carry your shit to a local TV shop and get a compressor or a gate fixed tbis has got to get better

john white
    Participant

Man you guys are right i payed alot of money for this program and its like slow and i got sessions to finish for folks i wonder how toontracks is gona act when people decide to pull out on them im sorry but we’re running a business here things like this make people loose business

Jeff Bake
    Participant

So the bs slow d/l saga continues… Just upgraded my os and reinstalling everything over the weekend here. SD3, EZkeys, EZD2, and many SDX/Midis… It’s literally taking longer to download all the TT stuff, than it did to install win10pro, cubase pro 9.5 & several add-ons, waves central plugins, axe-fx-II apps, all MSI mobo drivers, focusrite pro 40 drivers, UAD Octo PCIe drivers, iZotope Ozone SUite, Vegas Pro Suite 15, DaVinci Resolve Studios 15, eLicensor & iLok, plus a scattered variety of of other plugins and drivers…..

Meanwhile Toontrack product manager is slothin’ it up @ 30-50MB/s dry humpimg 300GB on my 1GB/s ISP connection… Why the throttling Toontrack? I’ve personally given you enough money (buying your products) to upgrade your servers, the bottleneck is absurd!

john white
    Participant

Look man im sorry the guys right everybody its a big file when SD2 finally loaded it kiked ass man it did so untill it SD3 downloads i cant say nothing ive got fans on my shit to keep it all cool hahahahahahaha but by 4:00 am is when my project finish’s and ill tell yall how good it is im betting were gona eat our words lol

john white
    Participant

If you got the right hardware to run it right that is. then hey man love to write so lets see folks when it gets finished downloading

john white
    Participant

Its not getting better at all each download takes thirty hours here

Sonny Luciano
    Participant

Same here….I’m on day 3….had to uninstall because it said I did not have enough space….I have a 500gb hard drive with over 300gb of free space…..

Dave Stanley
    Participant

227 kb/s ????  WTF TOONRACK SORT THIS OUT.  WHAT KIND OF CHICKENSHIT OPERATION ARE YOU RUNNING?

Thats my last purchase from you.

Music is the best.

PUSH
    Participant

Suffice to say there won’t be a fix for this as it’s been going on for over 2 years. I’m super frustrated.

Thomas Ericsson
    Participant

So many years and still you haven’t replied to this common problem. I’m downloading right now at a speed of 1.2 MB/s. I have a +600Mbit line and also downloaded Cubase 10 Pro a couple of minutes ago at 70MB/s. Why is this still a problem?

Operating system: Windows 10
    Simone Bertolotti
    Participant

This has been the situation for 3 days and from the support they keep saying that it is a problem with my computer. Don’t buy anything!

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.