Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Whats next?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Martin
    Participant

ORIGINAL: santa claus

There’s gotta be another library coming, or else it’s a huge letdown.

Of course there’s more to come. It’s Metal month.

Looney_Tooner
    Participant

Isn’t the Metalheads thing just a part of Metal Foundry repacked?
    First Ezx in the last 12 months, no new recordings?

Well, then good work from the marketing guys though.

Juicy
    Participant

Aint that the truth,
    Same thing in reverse will happen with Jazz.

Martin
    Participant

ORIGINAL: juicy

Aint that the truth,
    Same thing in reverse will happen with Jazz.

Yes, but that’s what’s cooking for December.

Juicy
    Participant

I’m losing my apetite.

Whitten
    Participant

What about the people who don’t own Superior but would love some of the Metal Foundry sounds?
    By the way they are likely in the majority as EZX’s sell way more than SDX’s.

Martin
    Participant

I have no problems with EZX releases…it’s the metal that bothers me, but that’s my personal taste and obviously a majority of the Toontrack customers have a taste for metal so it’s a good move to release more of that stuff. Increasing sales might bring more and different releases in the future.

I’ll stop ranting about metal now and let all metalheads feast on this months goodies. Hopefully there will be something for everyone before the end of the year .

Juicy
    Participant

Doubt it ,

whats really fresh for pro users ?
    a long wait till deep 2011 .
    perhaps JAZZ 2.

Martin
    Participant

Jazz, Funk, Signature kits, Individual packs…anything! …except metal

polyslax
    Participant

Willing to let the metalhedz have their cold November reign, but +1 to some Jazz and/or Funk after that!

I see AudioMidi has all the SDXs and EZXs on half price again this month, so I may console myself with the C&V that I keep meaning to buy.

Mac Pro OSX 10.6 Live 7 Logic 9 A&H Zed R16

Whitten
    Participant

ORIGINAL: juicy
    Doubt it ,
    whats really fresh for pro users ?

I know plenty of pro users using EZdrummer.

a long wait till deep 2011 . perhaps JAZZ 2.

Well you don’t know do you, so you’re just guessing. Why guess ‘deep 2011’. It could easily be ‘deep 2010’ or early 2011.

Juicy
    Participant

Well we will see wont we .

Im sure that Jazz SD x is around the corner,but i was hoping for new fresh stuff this year,JAZZ the SD2 should have been out a long time ago. I guess great things do take time ,surely its not a strategy
    ,why not bring them out at the same time too,difficult perhaps but surely it could be done.

I wonder will we,the user,ever have a Hi end drum sampler or new libraries that go higher than just 44.1 or 48 k ?

I always praise TT efforts, always have.Still do .
    Except here i try to bring some counter balance, i guess its deemed as an Attack by virtue of stepping out
    from the happy crowd publicly.

If they could manage to fire up an easy tool to get a kickass kick drum sound, I will be one happy man. That is the hardest to do on your own when you don’t have a clue about mixing. Crossing my fingers for a metal EZmix edition.

Pre-processed kicks for metal would also be sweet, and another approach to the problem. I understand the reasons for having only raw recorded drums, but that’s rarely in high demand for metal.

Progressivefusion
    Participant

In my opinion the next 3 steps (metal month) are:

– One metal midi pack
    – One preset metal pack
    – One add-on to metal foundry

dthgtr
    Participant

I’m old,I like to see a more prog oriented kit in the way of ELP,Yes,King Crimson.

Anyone else?

2004 Fender American Stratocaster Marshall MG 250 Digitech GNX4 Guitar Workstation Novation Impuse 49 Scarlett 8i6 Presonus Eris 5 monitors Sonar X3 Pro Win7 HP 64 Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Intel i5 3470(3rd gen) 3.2GHz 16GB RAM (2)1TBHDD

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.