Whats next?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • Scott

Well, November 2010 is Metal Month…

Perhaps December will be fluffy bunny month…

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Martin
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Scott

Well, November 2010 is Metal Month…

Perhaps December will be fluffy bunny month…

Haha! Fluffy bunny month in my face please! My money is waiting for that fluffy puffy bunny . Just make sure you fill it with lots of velocities and articulations and I’ll eat it raw.

I am also hoping for Metal Foundry 2, with better quality. Not saying that the quality of the first one is bad per se, but there’s only a hihat from that one I use, the rest is just too dry and lifeless, and all the snares are too tight. The best sounding releases so far are still Avatar and Allaire. And I only use SD for metal.

Martin
    Participant

Well the word is full of metal fans so I guess you guys are doing the right thing when releasing more metal stuff….even Santa Claus of all people proved to be a Metal addict…but what about me?…MEMEMEMEME! 

jgro002
    Participant

So is it Metal Month yet?

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

jgro002
    Participant

Metalheads EZX is up on the site…so it IS Metal Month already

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

sam odell
    Participant

blah ezx! they should just drop the whole ez line and focus on the big daddy! and making us wait for the whole month of november is unnecessary, release the kraken already and take my money now while I still have some! plus, the world could end before the end of the month. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/samicide1/ http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/969759/

Scott

blah ezx! they should just drop the whole ez line and focus on the big daddy!

Probably never gonna happen seeing there are 10s of thousands more EZdrummer users than ‘the big daddy’ users

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

xifter
    Participant

Will the “big daddy” users get anything useful for their metal needs?  I’m hoping for some bergstrand user presets possibly…

Martin

There’s 29 days left of Metal Month, there will hopefully be something for everyone…

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

xifter
    Participant

Martin,
    Thanks for the response.  Can you offer us any hints on types of products we’ll see this month? 

Martin

A little bit of this, a little bit of that…

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

jgro002
    Participant

My predictions for the rest of Metal Month:

Week 2 – a Producer Presets pack – probably for the Metal Foundry but maybe for Avatar.
    Week 3 – a metal pack for EZMix
    Week 4 – some sort of ‘Monster Metal Midi Pack’

Jeremy.

There’s gotta be another library coming, or else it’s a huge letdown.

Juicy
    Participant

Apart from the very nice Midi and presets/mixing.
    Is the new MH EZx a retrograde/cutdown 24 bit to 16 bit from the existing TMF sample pool ?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.