Whats next?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)
  • brammer
    Participant

ORIGINAL: santa claus

So, Andy Sneap presets, eh? On the headphones I have available here, it sounded a bit cardboardish (and the sound of all example tracks very similar), but there is probably some good stuff there.

I would say you need to spend more than $5.00 on your headphones then – and listen again

" Up The Irons ,58,0,2010-03-07 02:52:33.423,0,NULL,brainsnap@kooee.com.au
    170917,brainsoup,,,0,0,2010-04-19 01:38:02.000,NULL,NULL,brainsoup@inorbit.com
    276216,jeebustrain,,,0,0,2011-11-29 01:02:11.000,NULL,NULL,brainstem@gmail.com
    19297,brainstem3000,,,0,0,2007-04-24 17:37:18.637,0,NULL,brainstem3000@yahoo.com
    295070,brainstem9,,,0,0,2012-03

So today the last Metal Month product shall be released. I am fearing it’s a midi pack. I’ve no need for those, so I would really like it to be more sounds.

What’s most on my mind at the moment is that it’s unneccessarily hard to get the products purchased here in Norway. Why oh why can’t it be a simple download like every other plugin manufacturer has? When I bought the Steven Slate presets I could order the product online, but I had to physically go to the local store here to get the activation code which was sent to them by e-mail. Why couldn’t this code be sent directly to my e-mail? I don’t understand.

Like when I bought EZMix also, I had to wait for a couple of weeks to get a card which simply had the activation code on it. Is there a good answer to why this has to be done in this stupid way? Sorry for the harsh language there, I’m just a bit annoyed that I have to wait a couple of weeks after every release date just to get a simple activation code.

norrie
    Participant

Hey man!

I am with you on the hopeing its not a midi pack I also dont need a midi pack

Lets keep our fingers crossed its not a midi pack and I also hope its not more presets aswell……..

That really blows about the way things have to be done for you over there even here in scotland if I go to the shop and buya toon product I get the Cds there and then

When I bought Ez mix online I payed it and it went in to my toontrack account

I feel for you man I have no Idea why it would be so different for you over there ;(

Norrie

Windows 7 (64 bit ) Intel I7 930 12GB OCZ Gold Sonar 8.5 Producer VS700r VS700c Superior 2 / MF/NY EZ mix Roland TD-20

I expect it to be a midi pack, judging by the blank shape on the Toontrack page, unfortunately.

norrie
    Participant

Yeah I think It will be aswell

I sure hope not though

I just orderd a Korg nano pad it will arrive today and I do most of my midi on a from my Roland TD20

With the amount of free midi on the net and a monkey being able to program beats in to a midi editor with a mouse
    there really no more need for any more midi packs

Especialy ones from people I for one have never even heard of normaly

Each to there own though I know I wont benifit from another midi pack but thats not to say there wont be others out there who will so if that is the case then its good for them 🙂

I personaly would rather see more sounds

Not midi grooves or prodyucer presets or things like that

Norrie

Windows 7 (64 bit ) Intel I7 930 12GB OCZ Gold Sonar 8.5 Producer VS700r VS700c Superior 2 / MF/NY EZ mix Roland TD-20

Martin
    Participant

No need for midi packs here either. More sounds to the people. I’m looking forward to what December has to offer.
    Let’s put this Metal month behind us 

Bring on the jazz!

So it is another midi pack. Unfortunately this probably means it will be long until another metal release (specifically more sounds) sees the light of day.

pimenta
    Participant

Is Metal month over yet??? LoL

Just kidding. I got the EZX and really liked it. The difference in sound with the original and dry kits is brutal.

But hey. whwre is that Jazz SDX?

Pim

4 year old Dell XPS 410 Intel® Core™2 E6700 4GB XP SP 2
    Sony Vaio Core Duo 2 P7450 6GB Windows 7 64 bit
    Roland Td20KX/SPD30
    Superior 2-all SDX /Ezdrummer couple of packs
    BFD2/BFD ECO/Addictive Drums

Martin

ORIGINAL: santa claus
    Is there a good answer to why this has to be done in this stupid way?

We (Toontrack) have no distribution right in Scandinavia. We are aware that some of you guys are affected by this and it might cause some inconveniences. We are looking in to it however and we will hopefully be able to make some improvements in the future.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

ORIGINAL: Martin
    We (Toontrack) have no distribution right in Scandinavia. We are aware that some of you guys are affected by this and it might cause some inconveniences. We are looking in to it however and we will hopefully be able to make some improvements in the future.

All right then, crossing my fingers. It would be so much easier if we could order it directly online.

Martin
    Participant

Me too. I’m from Sweden and I was astonished of how cumbersome it was to order such a simple thing as a preset. I took for granted that I could pay, download and play the same night, but that was certainly not the case.
    I’m glad someone is looking into it.

Oli Poulsen
    Participant

I’m in Copenhagen, and usually just order stuff like that from AudioMidi or some other US site.
    It’s often cheaper, and I get it right away…crazy, but works

Anyway…hope they’ll release some more kits soon…not metal, not jazz…just great studio drums.
    Would like to see them beat Mixosaurus in just ultra detailed playable drums for e-kits.

And to have ride and cup for all cymbals and more degrees of semi open hats.

Pro Tools 10 HD3 MacPro Quad 2.66 OSX 6.8 DTXtreme III special All S2.0 packs iMac 27 3.4 i7 OSX 8.2 Pro Tools 10 HD

Butter Buns
    Participant

the new metalheads ezx sounds alot more detailed than the DFH ezx. sounds really awesome with a bit of tweaking and ive been waiting for this new midi pack since the first one came out. dirk mentioned he was doing a library with skank beats and d beats in a video right after the first LOTE pack was released. the quality of these two libraries far exceed any free midi loops youd find online and neither is it an easy task to write such detailed midi loops with blasts and fills in excess of 200 bpms from scratch. oh it can be done. but not everyone is friggin scott hull/jay randall.

Martin
    Participant

Soon it’s December and time to reveal the new goodies! I really hope it’s something above normal..something extra for the holidays!

We’ve all speculated about a Jazz SDX and it’s probably what we’ll get. I just noticed that Toontrack posted a review of the Jazz EZX this month in their blog ( http://www.toontrack.com/blog.asp?id=23 ). Maybe it’s another sign of the upcoming Jazz SDX.

BUT what if we’re all wrong and its a giant signature kit from Benny Greb with extremely dynamic snares and cymbals with real chokes and all kinds of articulations!!!

This Wednesday we’ll know!

Whitten
    Participant

You guys seem to build up every possible release date, then sound deeply disappointed as the dates come and go.
    Just sayin’…..

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.