Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Superior Drummer 3 Upgrade Discontinued?!

Superior Drummer 3 Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 211 through 216 (of 216 total)
  • bkahuna
    Participant

Toontrack has insured to get NONE of my money, rather than SOME of it.

Ridiculous slap in the face that a crossgrade is still available from EZ, but not Superior 2.

smh

DarrenMcOZ
    Participant

Still waiting for the SD3 upgrade from SD2.

Then,Customers come first.

Now,Customers go Fuck yourselves.

Just another example of growing narcissism in today’s society.

Frill
    Participant

Still waiting for SD2 Upgrade path?

Well, I used to be a believer, but now I’m an atheist, although i would like to send TT to hell.. 👿

• This post was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Frill.
    incognado
    Participant

Well, I went and bought Ezdrummer 3. Under sufference, but man it’s good…..damn them…..

Juan Manuel
    Participant

That’s why we’re all here. Nobody doubts SD3 is good. The problem is the way Toontrack treats its customers. That’s what this thread’s about.

Not offering an upgrade path is greed, because customers already payed a premium for their original software. It doesn’t show loyalty.

No one should condone this kind of behavior in companies, otherwise where are your hard earned dollars gonna end? They’re not doing us any favors, we payed them money.

wavemechanic
    Participant

Wow, I’ve never actually seen a company do this before (or rather NOT do this before). I’m late to this party, but was expecting some kind of humbly priced upgrade path. Personally, I like Addictive Drums better than Superior Drummer, so I’m never going to pay $399 for SD3 (not sure I would ever consider it anyway for that price). I have to agree with the consensus here that TT is tone deaf. Given that SD3 is about 6 years old now, I’m even less motivated. I’ve gotten some good results from SD2 though. Sad state indeed.

Viewing 6 replies - 211 through 216 (of 216 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.