product serial number

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • William Studios
    Participant

I have product serial number from Sweetwater, I have created an account. I cannot find register tab in product manager to enter it.

Please advise,

William

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)
    John

Hi William,

up in the left corner of the Product Manager interface there’s a blue button labeled ‘Register new product’.

Please click and enter the serial.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jaddison13240000
    Participant

Can someone help me. I just bought Ezkeys but haven’t received any email or information to register it.

Thanks

Scott

Can someone help me. I just bought Ezkeys but haven’t received any email or information to register it.

Thanks

Where did you purchase from? I don’t see an order from the Toontrack webshop with your email address.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jaddison13240000
    Participant

I used my email as a guest. I used the toontrack website. It all went through as it says on my bank account

Jaddison13240000
    Participant

20190925_102332

Scott

I used my email as a guest. I used the toontrack website. It all went through as it says on my bank account

Without a name, e-mail, or order number I can’t do much on a forum.

Please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jared Diehl
    Participant

Hello,

I have just made a purchase for ezdrummer  (and two expansions) and am having the same issue as previous customers. It seems this is a broken process of yours. Please remedy the situation and send me my serial number(s) to the email I registered my user account and purchased the product with. This is pretty ridiculous and I don’t intend on purchasing more from Toontrack.

Thanked by: Ed61
    Scott

Hello,

I have just made a purchase for ezdrummer  (and two expansions) and am having the same issue as previous customers. It seems this is a broken process of yours. Please remedy the situation and send me my serial number(s) to the email I registered my user account and purchased the product with. This is pretty ridiculous and I don’t intend on purchasing more from Toontrack.

I have resent your order details. Please make sure it’s not getting caught in your email spam filter.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

abel 18
    Participant

plc can you help. you give serial

vivid man11
    Participant

I need my serial number to register product can someone contact me.

Scott

I need my serial number to register product can someone contact me.

If you purchased your product from the Toontrack webshop, please contact them directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gauge
    Participant

Hello, I purchased a Drum midi pack today but haven’t received a serial number.

Operating system: macOS Mojave (10.14)
    Scott

Hello, I purchased a Drum midi pack today but haven’t received a serial number.

If you purchased your product from the Toontrack webshop, please contact them directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gauge
    Participant

I tried contacting them, but it’s asking me for a serial number, which I still haven’t received. And nothing’s showing up in my account. But I can assure you that I bought the 21st Century Metal midi pack this afternoon.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.