product serial number

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Scott

I tried contacting them, but it’s asking me for a serial number, which I still haven’t received. And nothing’s showing up in my account. But I can assure you that I bought the 21st Century Metal midi pack this afternoon.

Operating system: macOS Mojave (10.14)

What is asking for a serial number? The Contact Support Webform? If so, you can put your EZD2/S3 serial number when filling out the form.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Keith Phair
    Participant

I have just recently reformatted my computer, and i re-installed EzDrummer 2, however i dont know where or how to find the serial number? any chance anyone can help me with this?

Operating system: Windows 10
    karif
    Participant

hi i dowlod my ez base and i dont se my serialnumber

Scott

hi i dowlod my ez base and i dont se my serialnumber

Did you purchase from the Toontrack webshop? I don’t see EZbass registered to your account or an order under your email address.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Justin_125
    Participant

I need my serial number I am using EZ drummer 2

Scott

I need my serial number I am using EZ drummer 2

You have no product registered to your account and I don’t see a Toontrack Webshop order using your email. Where did you purchase EZD2? Have you contacted the seller?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

romrom131
    Participant

Hello, I haven’t received my serial number as well. Ordered a good half an hour ago.

H J
    Participant

I purchased EzKeys SynthPop MIDI pack this morning, but it never showed up in Product Manager (as did every previous MIDI pack I’ve ever purchased). I received an email with ‘Order Details’ at the bottom, but there is no serial number, so I can’t register it that way either. I logged in to my online Toontrack account, and the completed order is indeed in my orders list, but again *no serial number*! Strange that it shows online in my ‘Orders’ list, but it DOESN’T show up in online in my ‘Products list’!! What the heck??

Again, I’ve never had this happen before, usually I log in, make a purchase, then launch Product Manager; and the newly purchased products are there in Project Manager ready for me to download and install.

Summary: I purchased the EzKeys SynthPop MIDI pack this morning (6 hours ago), but I can’t obtain it, because it doesn’t show up in Product Manager (or online in my Products list), and I was not provided with a serial number to register it manually.

This is getting frustrating. Please help.

Scott

There was a bug in the database this afternoon. Toontrack Support is on top of it now. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we’re getting it sorted ASAP.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

B_illy
    Participant

I bought my VST from a website other than toontrack.com and I have not been given a serial number is there a way to resolve this please?

Operating system: macOS Big Sur (11)
    Scott

I bought my VST from a website other than toontrack.com and I have not been given a serial number is there a way to resolve this please?

Operating system: macOS Big Sur (11)

You will need to contact the seller as they are responsible for distribution of the serial numbers.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

BoutiqueMusick
    Participant

Greetings,

I purchased ezdrummer with the modern and reggae packages in 2020 and have been using them since just fine. Ive recently upgraded to a new computer and when I went to reinstall no products were found in my Toontrack account. I know for a face I purchased Toontrack through you all and would like to be able to use it as I am a professional musician. Thank you for your time.

John

Hi BoutiqueMusick,

the most plausible reason for this would be that you have another account registered to another email address. I would love to help finding it but you have not entered any personal info about who you are so it makes pretty impossible to tie you to any products.

Please contact Toontrack Support directly by visiting any of the FAQ pages, they all have a ‘Contact Support’ button at the bottom.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Telix
    Participant

Estou tendo difilcudade em colocar o serial no meu Ezdrummer2

jamesedpalina5
    Participant

I have logged on, downloaded product manager, when I go to register the product (ezdrummer) it asks for a serial number, this has never been provided.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.