Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZDrummer 2 will not install

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Mike Nesbitt
    Participant

I have had to rebuild my PC and reinstall everything. This time however I cannot install Drums from Hell or any other updates. Every time I try and install I never seem to be able to change the drive or location of the target and it always SEEMS to install fine but then the Toontracks product manager just keeps saying that it is not installed. To be honest I think the Toontrack product manager is a shambles and needs to be completely re-written. e.g. it asks you to select either 32bit or 64bit and if your not sure install both!!! The manager should already know this, basic programming.

I’m on i7 Windows 10 Home 64bit with plenty of hard drive space.

How do I fix this?

I’m seeing so many comments about install problems. I cant find where the program manager is putting the EZD2 dll file for ezdrummer 2. Studio One does not see ezdrummer. The program manager says its installed but I only see installation files. There is a Toontrack folder in my Program FIles (x86) but no execution or dll file. I searched by whole drive as instructed by tech support but didn’t find anything.

John

Hi,

you do not write which OS version and Studio One version but as per the FAQ:

The default install path for a Toontrack VST plug-in on 32-bit Windows is:
    C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Toontrack
    The default install path of the 32-bit VST plug-in on 64-bit Windows is:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Toontrack
    Finally, the default install path of the 64-bit plug-in on 64-bit Windows is:
    C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Toontrack

Do not move or copy the .dll file post install, point your host to the location of the .dll file instead.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.