Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZDrummer 2 will not install

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • rustyngrace
    Participant

yes john, i downloaded it to my laptop..Hardwired and then to my flash drive, then to my studio computer. I have always selected extract all. Yes i uninstalled beforehand

TXS
    Participant

Did this ever get resolved? I have the exact same problem. I thought I’d try to create the folder in the path it’s looking for, but when I try to do that it says the folder already exists, even though there’s no trace of it. See image…WP_20150322_002.jpg

Scott

@TXS said:

Did this ever get resolved? I have the exact same problem. I thought I’d try to create the folder in the path it’s looking for, but when I try to do that it says the folder already exists, even though there’s no trace of it. See image…WP_20150322_002.jpg

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/im-getting-error-1311-when-installing-on-pc/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Mr. Pink
    Participant

Hi, I just purchased EZdrummer 2 and the products under the “my products” tab only show a the 2.0.2 version that i have downloaded like 4 times and keep getting the same “corrupt or multipart file ” error. It’s a 3 Gb file. If i navigate the file with winrar without unziping, there is no installer file or whatsoever. I’m really frustrated at this point.

I would appreciate Toontrack team support please!

NicolásCorrupt-file.png

Scott

@studiomusic said:

Hi, I just purchased EZdrummer 2 and the products under the “my products” tab only show a the 2.0.2 version that i have downloaded like 4 times and keep getting the same “corrupt or multipart file ” error. It’s a 3 Gb file. If i navigate the file with winrar without unziping, there is no installer file or whatsoever. I’m really frustrated at this point.

I would appreciate Toontrack team support please!

NicolásCorrupt-file.png

Please try unzipping using the Window extraction utility and not winrar.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

DAVLFC
    Participant

is it possible to get a refund? if software wont install?

Scott

is it possible to get a refund? if software wont install?

You can contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below and ask if you can.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

kumar0raja
    Participant

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

RICK_8
    Participant

We purchased a new computer – downloaded all the programs – but the computer crashed – We returned that computer and purchased a new one –

Again – downloaded all the programs – BUT when we loaded EZDrummer  we were getting an error message – finally figured out we needed to load a zip program on the new computer –

Now we have the program installed – but the Serial Number will no longer work – the system says to free a slot – but doesn’t tell you how to do that-

The support button on the bottom of ANY page – will not work –

Anyone have any ideas how to get some help? –

RICK_8
    Participant

never mind – we finally got some help – and was able to remove the systems that were on other computers we no longer own –

Woutermacare
    Participant

hello,
    I bought metal machinee ezx. But Toontrack Product Manager can’t install it.
    The error says that I have to upgrade my Toontrack Software. I don´t no what to do now.

John

Hi Woutermacare,

you need to have EZdrummer 2 registered and installed before you can install an expansion library.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Woutermacare
    Participant

Hello, sorry but I didn’t know that. EZdrummer 2 is to much money for me. But now I can’t use metal machine. Is there maybe a way to get my money back?

John

Hi,

please use the Contact Support button found on all FAQ pages to contact Support, so they may assist you.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Design65
    Participant

You have download 2 EZD2 files:

TT290_EZdrummer2_WIN_202.zip

EZdrummer_Update_WIN_202.zip

The former is the full product. The latter is for updating if you have a version less than 2.0.2. You will want to install the first file only.

Thanks for this information, I will install the first file only.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.