EZDrummer 2 will not install

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • rustyngrace
    Participant

yes john, i downloaded it to my laptop..Hardwired and then to my flash drive, then to my studio computer. I have always selected extract all. Yes i uninstalled beforehand

TXS
    Participant

Did this ever get resolved? I have the exact same problem. I thought I’d try to create the folder in the path it’s looking for, but when I try to do that it says the folder already exists, even though there’s no trace of it. See image…WP_20150322_002.jpg

ScottScott

@TXS said:

Did this ever get resolved? I have the exact same problem. I thought I’d try to create the folder in the path it’s looking for, but when I try to do that it says the folder already exists, even though there’s no trace of it. See image…WP_20150322_002.jpg

I’m getting error 1311 when installing on PC

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Mr. Pink
    Participant

Hi, I just purchased EZdrummer 2 and the products under the “my products” tab only show a the 2.0.2 version that i have downloaded like 4 times and keep getting the same “corrupt or multipart file ” error. It’s a 3 Gb file. If i navigate the file with winrar without unziping, there is no installer file or whatsoever. I’m really frustrated at this point.

I would appreciate Toontrack team support please!

NicolásCorrupt-file.png

ScottScott

@studiomusic said:

Hi, I just purchased EZdrummer 2 and the products under the “my products” tab only show a the 2.0.2 version that i have downloaded like 4 times and keep getting the same “corrupt or multipart file ” error. It’s a 3 Gb file. If i navigate the file with winrar without unziping, there is no installer file or whatsoever. I’m really frustrated at this point.

I would appreciate Toontrack team support please!

NicolásCorrupt-file.png

Please try unzipping using the Window extraction utility and not winrar.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

DAVLFC
    Participant

is it possible to get a refund? if software wont install?

ScottScott

is it possible to get a refund? if software wont install?

You can contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below and ask if you can.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

kumar0raja
    Participant

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.