Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZDrummer 2 will not install

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • rustyngrace
    Participant

UAC? windows 7 professional yes logged in as admin

Scott
    rustyngrace
    Participant

UAC is off

Scott

I’ll have to confer with my colleagues as I’m out of ideas.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@rustyngrace said:

UAC? windows 7 professional yes logged in as admin

Windows7 Professional 32-bit, or
    Windows7 Professional 64-bit?

rustyngrace
    Participant

64 bit… look i just redownloaded this thing once from chrome…didnt work….and from firefox…didnt work….this is getting real frustration…corrupt files…missing files…what do i do? can i get my money back?

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

You need the 3GB EZDrummer2 full product download (see screenshot).
    It sounds like you’re downloading the 97MB update for EZDrummer2 ver.2.0.1 to ver,2.0.2.

EZDrummer1 does not need to be installed. In fact, EZD2 should overwrite EZD1, if it exists.

EZD2download.png

rustyngrace
    Participant

could the fact that i am downloading over wi-fi have anything to do with it?

rustyngrace
    Participant

all i am missing i think is the modern drums..i have vintage, but when i click to modern…it says ezdrummer2 modern is damaged

John

It would indeed seem like your Full Product installer is some how damaged.
    Do you have any Virus agents running while installing?
    Do you have any means to download the installers on another computer and then transfer them to this computer?
    If so, I think you should start with uninstalling before running the installer from this new copy.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

Is it possible that you had the EZD2 Demo installed prior to installing the full product?
    If so, I believe that it is strongly recommended (if not absolutely necessary) that you uninstall the demo before installing the full product.

rustyngrace
    Participant

i downloaded to another computer and then transfreded to my studio computer…but it keeps asking to insert disk of a multi volume set?????????

John

Hi,

did you download the ‘TT206_EZdrummer2_WIN_202.zip’ file on another computer and transfer this file or are you trying to run the unpacked installer via networking?
    Did you right-click the zip archive and select ‘Extract all…’ before running the installer? Did you uninstall before running the installer again?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

sheesho_2
    Participant

@Terrald.Haney said:

I followed all the steps (registered product number, downloaded zip file, extracted, ran install) but I get the message that EZDrummer 2 does not exist on my computer. The file that I downloaded is EZDrummer 2 WIN 202.zip. This may be an update to EZD2, but it is the only file I can download when I am trying to download the upgrade. I searched the FAQ page and found no problem like mine, but also find no way to contact Toontrack. I tried the option about my problem not being found and in the content it says there should be a contact button on the bottom of the page, but I can’t see this option at all.

i need serial number for install

John

@sheesho_2 said:
    i need serial number for install

Can you expand on this, please?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.