EZDrummer 2 will not install

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Scott

You have download 2 EZD2 files:

TT290_EZdrummer2_WIN_202.zip

EZdrummer_Update_WIN_202.zip

The former is the full product. The latter is for updating if you have a version less than 2.0.2. You will want to install the first file only.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

rustyngrace
    Participant

I can download, but upon install I get a corrupt file message. I have reinstalled 3 times to no avail. It is a corrupt audio file .obw I think. Help. I spent 179 and I can’t even use it

Scott

What is the exact error message?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

rustyngrace
    Participant

Give me minute and I will get that for u

rustyngrace
    Participant

Error 1311.source file not found verify that the file exists and that you can

rustyngrace
    Participant

i am curently redownloading it

rustyngrace
    Participant

now getting 1308

Scott

Error 1311/1309 is caused by attempting to run the installer before the contents of the download have been un-zipped. To avoid this error please right click the downloaded file and select “Extract All,” then choose a destination for the files to be extracted to. We recommend the desktop to avoid any confusion with the original download. Finally, please run the now extracted installer.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

rustyngrace
    Participant

Screenshot_2015-02-26-10-18-391.png

rustyngrace
    Participant

this is during extraction

rustyngrace
    Participant

why is the response taking so long?

Scott

I can’t tell from your pic what the error message is. Is it an error 1309 or 1311? Or something else? Please provide as much information about your system also. Include what files you have downloaded and tried to install.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

rustyngrace
    Participant

ok i downloaded exdrummer2 from my toontrack account to my c drive i then extracted all to my desktop, but during extraction i got this, i get this everytime, i have downlaoded and tried to extract. I can skip the message and finish extrating and intalling with the 1311 1308 1309 errors. once installed i have to modern drum kits only vintage. and i have not even gotten to trying to get it to my studio one thru my sappire pro 40, this error message during extraction is error 0x80004005
    an unexpedted error is keeping you from copying the file.
    If you continue to see this error you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.

soundb0.obw
    Type: OBW file
    Date Modified: 4/10/2014 8:52 pm
    Size: 1.80 GB

rustyngrace
    Participant

Capture.PNG

Scott

Are you logged into your computer as Administrator? Do you have the UAC on or off? What OS are you running? Windows 7 or higher?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.