Replies created

 

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • keith andrew
    Participant

    Any changes with the transitions between the HH openings? I still am amazed they haven’t perfected that yet.

    keith andrew
    Participant

    No It’s the same. Still don’t get why they don’t make this a focus when it is an issue for so many people.

    keith andrew
    Participant

    Upgrade to the latest version of SD3 but I finally figured it out.

    keith andrew
    Participant

    Trying to figure out how to do the upgrade. Can’t figure it out. Any suggestions?

    keith andrew
    Participant

    Jorg – You can use the edrumin module instead of the roland one? I thought it was just an addition.

    keith andrew
    Participant

    Roland TD-30KV’s. I sure wish SD3 would get the HH issues worked out otherwise it would be damn near perfect.

    keith andrew
    Participant

    Yes the 76 kit is a good starting place but a bit boomy. Double that kit with something that has more attack, use a fair amount of compression, use all the paiste cymbals and use a lot of the room mics vs. close mics. Takes experimenting! I’d share a link I did on youtube but it got blocked in the US.

    keith andrew
    Participant

    Olof – what Sandy is pointing out is exactly the problem I had and continue to have. No cross fading or smoothing of transitions between the HH sounds.

    keith andrew
    Participant

    Matthew – what is the cy5/fd7 combo?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
×