Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Where is the software i just bought??!!

Product Manager
Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Scott Richards
    Participant

Toontrack,

Please address this issue. This is not a good user experience. I to purchased a set of Midi Packs as a “guest”, only to be prompted to create an account after purchase then open Product Manager to find “0” products purchased to download.

I only resolved this issue by coming here(support forum) to research any topics on this and it is a reoccurring issue with other customer purchases. There are no instructions provided to the customer in email that they are to enter their serial numbers in the Product Manger Download App.

Incredibly frustrating as I needed these files on a Saturday only to find there is only support M-F.

I love your products but please address this. This would save your Support Team alot of unnecessary wasted time on follow ups and with customer frustration and dissatisfaction.

Thanks

Henrik
    Participant

I love your products but please address this. This would save your Support Team alot of unnecessary wasted time on follow ups and with customer frustration and dissatisfaction.

Thanks for the feedback, your thoughts are noted!

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

jgillesp
    Participant

Hi Toontrack Support Team,

Yes, this has happened to me as well. Today I purchased the final gift in the series. (Thank you.) But, I do not see it in my account. My order # is:

I hope to hear from the team soon, or find the item next time I sign in to Product Manager.

Thank you,

Jon Gillespie

Scott

Hi Toontrack Support Team,

Yes, this has happened to me as well. Today I purchased the final gift in the series. (Thank you.) But, I do not see it in my account. My order # is:

I hope to hear from the team soon, or find the item next time I sign in to Product Manager.

Thank you,

Jon Gillespie

As was posted before in this thread, I’ll ask you the same questions:

Did you receive an email invoice receipt? Did the email also contain serial numbers to the products you bought? If so, register those serial numbers to your account via Product Manager, download them, and install and authorize them.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dissection80
    Participant

Hello , have the same problem. Bought an ez drummer midi but never received email. I can send screenshot about payment.

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)
    Scott

Hello , have the same problem. Bought an ez drummer midi but never received email. I can send screenshot about payment.

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)

For webshop orders inquiries, please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

genode
    Participant

I’m in the same boat.  Where is it?  It’s paid for thru Paypal, but no serial numbers.  Nothing.

mattyross2104
    Participant

i have just bought ez drummer 2 and money has been taken out my bank and no serial number for the product has been emailed to me i bought it as a guest but still didn’t get a serial number in my email

Scott

i have just bought ez drummer 2 and money has been taken out my bank and no serial number for the product has been emailed to me i bought it as a guest but still didn’t get a serial number in my email

For webshop orders inquiries, please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Hello, I just purchased EZ Drummer 3 as a guest, I was instructed to create an account, after I created my account, there was no software other than the free trial of EZ Drummer.

Operating system: Windows 11
    Scott

Hello, I just purchased EZ Drummer 3 as a guest, I was instructed to create an account, after I created my account, there was no software other than the free trial of EZ Drummer.

Operating system: Windows 11

I can’t find an order from your Toontrack Webshop using your forum email.

Where did you purchase from and did you use a different email address? Did you get an order confirmation email that included a product serial number?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Hello Scott, My order was 3234267, I do not see a product serial number, can this order be cancelled and money returned? Thank you,

Scott, after taking a second look, I found the product serial number, please disregard my previous reply. Thank you.

Scott

Hello Scott, My order was 3234267, I do not see a product serial number, can this order be cancelled and money returned? Thank you,

I’ve found your order and resent your invoice that shows the serial number of your product. The email address used at time of purchase was different than your forum email address. Please check if your invoice is in that email and check the spam folder as well.

Use that serial number to register your product in the Toontrack Product Manager. You can then download, install and authorize from the Product Manager.

If you want a refund, please contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below and fill out the webform.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/my-issue-is-not-covered-in-this-faq-what-next/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.