where is the EZdrummer 2 vst plug in?

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • John

@ John hollen: on your Mac, the VST is installed in ‘Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST’

@ Jimmylixx: ‘Show Plug-In Path…’ is available in the Windows Help menu and if there were no VST .dll file installed, your standalone wouldn’t run, since it uses the VST .dll file.

Please see this FAQ for details: https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-set-the-path-to-my-toontrack-plug-in-in-cubase/

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Osman Sozeri
    Participant

Hi, I am on Mac mini M1 using cubase 12 64bit and installed the newest EZdrummer2 version 2.2.3 but no luck in cubase. I can run it as a standalone in Solo though. Any tips?

Thanks

Eric Johnson
    Participant

So I have a question I downloaded the ezdrummer 2 im really new to it and it is only showing the standalone there is nothing else except for 32 and 64 of the standalone. How do I get the host to be able to record with the items?

John

Hi,

please first see my reply to your other post.
    If you didn’t deliberately de-select the plug-ins during installation, they’re on your drive.
    I am not in front of my computer right now but if you open the Product Manager application, select the EZdrummer 2 product and click Details, you should be able to confirm which components are installed.
    there are a lot of videos on YouTube on “how-to” many things with Toontrack products. The Toontrack channel would be a good place to start.
    BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.