Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

where is the EZdrummer 2 vst plug in?

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Simon Sedgwick
    Participant

I’ve had similar issues since upgrading to EZdrummer 2, Win7 64bit, Cubase 7.5 64bit and EZdrummer 2 64bit. The only way I could get EZ2 to work inside Cubase was to reinstall EZ2 as 32bit. From this thread I’m a little unclear as to whether we should see an EZ2 64bit VST plugin, can you clarify please?

Thanks

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@Scott said:

Yes, host is audio software. OS is operating system (window 7/8 or other).

If your host (Live, Cubase, pro Tools, Sonar, Reaper, et al) is 32-bit, you need to install and make sure the host’s plugin path is set to that 32-bit plugin.

Same for using a 64-bit host. Make sure you are using the 64-bit version.

in terms of posts in this forum,
    this post can not repeated or stressed enough

pgapro
    Participant

I used the path Programs/VSTPlugins/Toontrack and 64 bit works fine with MY SD 2 and EZD (I haven’t upgraded yet to EZD2). Try that path.

indigocream
    Participant

Hi,
    Got similar Probs with my EZ-Drummer 2………
    i can`t find the EZdrummer.dll too………. :-(((
    Any search for EZdrummer.dll as recommended wasn`t succsessful.

What can i do now ?

My System: Wind7, Cubase 7.55
    The Programm in Standalone-Mode works. And this ist a little bite spooky `cause
    the prog would`nt work without the dll ??! I`ve got no idea.Frown
    Can anybody help me ?

Thanx very much !! :-))
    DIrk

Scott

@indigocream said:
    Hi,
    Got similar Probs with my EZ-Drummer 2………
    i can`t find the EZdrummer.dll too………. :-(((
    Any search for EZdrummer.dll as recommended wasn`t succsessful.

What can i do now ?

My System: Wind7, Cubase 7.55
    The Programm in Standalone-Mode works. And this ist a little bite spooky `cause
    the prog would`nt work without the dll ??! I`ve got no idea.Frown
    Can anybody help me ?

Thanx very much !! :-))
    DIrk  

I believe in EZD2 standalone, there is a VST Path displayed in the Help section. I’m not at my computer to check exactly where. You can then set this path in Cubase.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

indigocream
    Participant

Thank you very much !! :-)) It works. I wonder why i could not find the .dll via Windows Search, but anyway…..now it works great.
    Best regards : DIrk Smile

BassBoy9
    Participant

Sorry if this a long-ago topic. I’m using Ableton Live 9, which I’m a total novice with at this point. My Ableton is seeing 64-bit plug ins from my audio interface (all the .dll showing up have 64 in file name). Without realizing that I first downloaded EZdrummer 32-bit, which Ableton does not recognize. I then also downloaded the 64-bit version, so both are currently loaded. I’m not finding any EZdrummer .dll with “64” in the file name. Do I need to first un-install the 32-bit version, and possibly re-install the 64-bit version? I am a novice with all of this – Any help is appreciated.

John

Hi,

the .dll files have the same name, regardless of version, which is why they are installed into different locations. The 32-bit plugin is in the (x86) path and the 64-bit in the ‘Program Files/’ path.
    Just make sure the Ableton Live Preferences point to the 64-bit path in the VST Scan.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

peter
    Participant

also check

C:Program FilesCommon Files for VST2 and VST 3 Directorys

protools 10, 2/yamaha DTXpress III, 20 odd guitars

giochrys
    Participant

The daw i use is Reaperx64.I installed the demo version of EZdrummer ,set the path for  the .dll in reaper ‘s preferences,but i cant see ez on my virtual instruments in reaper.could you help me plz?

giochrys
    Participant
    • This post was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by giochrys.
    giochrys
    Participant
    giochrys
    Participant

solved

John hollen
    Participant

Hi folks,

New to EZDrummer here and I too am having issue finding the EZD / DLL pathway to copy and paste into VST Plugins in Reaper.

When I downloaded I had all boxes ticked for download (the VST Plugin box was auto ticked and could not be unticked).

Anyone know where I might find the link in my Mac so I can copy/paste into Reaper?

Or am I doing something all wrong?

Jimmylixx
    Participant

I looked under help in the ezdrummer standalone app to look for plugin location. Looking through the folder there is no ezdrummer.dll file anywhere, I even did a search for it on my computer. Is there somewhere I can download it? otherwise this program is 100% useless!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.