Toontrack products in Cubase not showing up

Studio Corner
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Scott

This is what I see on the HELP–>about Cubase section

It is not 64-bit. I believe Cubase 6 was the first to offer a 64-bit version.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

sood.archit123
    Participant

I got Cubase 11 and i still cannot see any of the VST’s for Superior Drummer 3.
    I think it has something to do with your product.

Scott

I got Cubase 11 and i still cannot see any of the VST’s for Superior Drummer 3.
    I think it has something to do with your product.

In your first picture you have the .dll in a (x86) location. That is a 32-bit location and is not the default location. Did you move or copy it? That is the reason Cubase 11 won’t find it.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

preamp 135
    Participant

hello i tried all from your guide it not working

any of my toontrack vst is not working

my cubase 1o not find any toontrack vst

brett clarin
    Participant

I am having the same problems with EZ showing up in Cubase 11. The dll files are in the correct spots, but they do not show up as instruments nor effects. All the other plugins in the folder work fine.

Scott

I am having the same problems with EZ showing up in Cubase 11. The dll files are in the correct spots, but they do not show up as instruments nor effects. All the other plugins in the folder work fine.

Is that path set in the Cubase Plugin Manager?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

brett clarin
    Participant

Yes, it the correct directory. All the other folders and files in that directory show up in Cubase.

Scott

Yes, it the correct directory. All the other folders and files in that directory show up in Cubase.

I’m not sure what you mean. That directory looks like it only has 2 plugins in it (EZmix and EZkeys). What are the “others” you refer to?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

brett clarin
    Participant

This image did not show up in my original post. Thanks.

Scott

This image did not show up in my original post. Thanks.

Can you post a pic of the Cubase plugin manager paths showing the path to C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Toontrack

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

brett clarin
    Participant

I don’t think there is a path to select for VST3. In Cubase it only asks for directories for VST2.

Scott

I don’t think there is a path to select for VST3. In Cubase it only asks for directories for VST2.

Cubase 11 supports VST3. You should be able to set the path to VST2 or VST3 plugins in the same place in Cubase. If you set the path, do they show up?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

brett clarin
    Participant

It says VST2, there is no place to select VST3 directories. Cubase has them set up in the directory I am using and where Toontrack is located. Are the plugins VST3?

Scott

It says VST2, there is no place to select VST3 directories. Cubase has them set up in the directory I am using and where Toontrack is located. Are the plugins VST3?

They are VST2 plugins. Please try and set the path.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

brett clarin
    Participant

Aha! That is the problem. They were installed default into VST3. They should default to VST2 folder!

I can just drag the files to the correct VST folder. Or should I reinstall? How would I reinstall?

ty

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.