Toontrack products in Cubase not showing up

Studio Corner
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Scott

@simleesong said:
    Had Cubase 4 student… Ezdrummer was working perfectly… WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE FROM ME – All was done automaticaly.Now I updated my CubasePro 8,5 to CubasePro 9 … bought ezdrummer+ path reggae, ezkeys grand piano + up right… I cannot see them in neigher 8,5 nor 9… Had similar problem with my GuitarRig Pro 5 … I uninstalled and re-installed everything(both Native & Toontrack products) Guitar Rig works perfectly… Nothing happed with Toontrack product… Been doing 3 installations… working on this ONLY for 2 days… no solutions… It works alone… Withing Cubase… there is nothing… I cannot find it… IMO: it’s missing a patch… I mean… in the wizard of Native there was a seconde step where you could choose to install or not … : it was well stated that one of them were the path for Steinberg’ sequencer product.. another was for Pro Tools etc… Thank you for any help Confused ps
    I’ve tried again… I cannot changed the path of the folder destination… ..  

If it works in standalone mode, check the path from the EZD2 standalone Help menu. Set that path in Cubase. What version shows on the EZD2 interface? Are you using 64-bit EZD2 and Cubase?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

matt77
    Participant

Hi there im having the same problem as ez drummer 2 wont appear in cubase

Scott

Hi there im having the same problem as ez drummer 2 wont appear in cubase

What version of Cubase? 64-bit or 32-bit? What version of EZD2? What is the plugin path of the standalone EZD2? Is this path set in Cubase?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

matt77
    Participant

64 bit

John

@matt77:

Did you see Scott’s other questions? If not, please review them and get back.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gedas
    Participant

Hello, I’m using Cubase 10 Artist and I recently downloaded the EZmix2 plugin which I installed to VST plugins folder. However, after installation plugin has appeared in the blacklist. After trying to reactivate it, plugin is now seen under VST effects marked red. Thus it is still not working.

Pepe Trueno
    Participant

HI,

I have EZ-2 running on Cubase elements 9.5.

It works well when recording on a one Vst Ezdrummer track only.

BUT when I activate all OUTPUTS on the EZdrummer side, these do not show on the CUBASE  side as (EZ1, EZ2, EZ3) and so on as I have seen in videos.

I’ve seen in videos that as soon as you activate multiple channel outputs or all channels output on the Ezdrumer side, these AUTOMATICALLY show on the CUBASE SIDE. But this is not happening.

Should I be seeing all these channels on the Device connections on the Cubase side?

Should I have to care for busses for each EZ channel?

ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED,

IM TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS BUT FEEL BLIND AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR TO MAKE SURE THINGS ARE SET CORRECTLY FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.

THANKS AGAIN,

Scott

HI,

I have EZ-2 running on Cubase elements 9.5.

It works well when recording on a one Vst Ezdrummer track only.

BUT when I activate all OUTPUTS on the EZdrummer side, these do not show on the CUBASE  side as (EZ1, EZ2, EZ3) and so on as I have seen in videos.

I’ve seen in videos that as soon as you activate multiple channel outputs or all channels output on the Ezdrumer side, these AUTOMATICALLY show on the CUBASE SIDE. But this is not happening.

Should I be seeing all these channels on the Device connections on the Cubase side?

Should I have to care for busses for each EZ channel?

ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED,

IM TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS BUT FEEL BLIND AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR TO MAKE SURE THINGS ARE SET CORRECTLY FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.

THANKS AGAIN,

Are they showing in the Mixer but not the Project Window? Can you post a pic of the Activate Inputs window?

If they are showing in the Mixer but not the Project Window, unfold the automation tracks of the Instrument track.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Pepe Trueno
    Participant

Hi

Thank you for the quick response.

They are not showing in the Cubase mixer nor on the project window.

I unfold the instrument track and there’s nothing there either.

I creat a vst channel EZD, then activate all output channels in EZ. You could see that it does something on the Cubase side as the screen kind of flickers but that’s it.

I will make sure to look into it better and will send a screenshot when possible I’m working from home.

Thanks again.

Scott

Hi

Thank you for the quick response.

They are not showing in the Cubase mixer nor on the project window.

I unfold the instrument track and there’s nothing there either.

I creat a vst channel EZD, then activate all output channels in EZ. You could see that it does something on the Cubase side as the screen kind of flickers but that’s it.

I will make sure to look into it better and will send a screenshot when possible I’m working from home.

Thanks again.

In the VST track, it looks like this. You need to have these turned on in Cubase, not just route the outputs in EZD2.

Activate-outputs-C95

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Pepe Trueno
    Participant

Yes !!,

That is exactly what I do. I activate All Outputs on as in the Pic so they can show on the project window but no.

I will check again,

thanks so much,

Scott.

sood.archit123
    Participant

I have installed Superior Drummer 3 on Windows 10 – 64 bit.

I have the Superior Drummer 3.dll file in the required folder along with EZ Drummer and Superior Drummer 2.
    I am able to see EZ Drummer and Superior Drummer 2 on Cubase 5 but I am unable to see Superior Drummer 3 on Cubase5.

Even though the dll file is present and the its pointing to the correct directory (Please see snapshot), I am unable to see Superior Drummer 3 on either Cubase 5 or Toontrack Solo.

What am I missing?

Scott

I have installed Superior Drummer 3 on Windows 10 – 64 bit.

I have the Superior Drummer 3.dll file in the required folder along with EZ Drummer and Superior Drummer 2.
    I am able to see EZ Drummer and Superior Drummer 2 on Cubase 5 but I am unable to see Superior Drummer 3 on Cubase5.

Even though the dll file is present and the its pointing to the correct directory (Please see snapshot), I am unable to see Superior Drummer 3 on either Cubase 5 or Toontrack Solo.

What am I missing?

Is Cubase 5 a 64-bit host? S3 is 64-bit only.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

sood.archit123
    Participant

Yes my Cubase 5.0 is a 64 bit host

sood.archit123
    Participant

This is what I see on the HELP–>about Cubase section

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.