Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

To Mr. Whitten

Studio Corner
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • drufix
    Participant

You will not look into this??. Who program these setups? I dont know how you make these libs but could it be that there was something wrong with the mics when you recorded the Gretsch set??

Whitten
    Participant

No, there are no bugs or technical issues in C&V. It’s been available for about 5 years now in two different versions, and there hasn’t been any technical issues reported by the many varied users.
    I suggest you contact support, or start another thread that will attract the attention of those forum members who are more technical than me. More experienced with the Superior platform.

drufix
    Participant

Hmmmm. Maybe no one have ever heard it. You only hear it if you solo the OH and AMB It´s only the Gretsch set.

Whitten
    Participant

ORIGINAL: drufix

Hmmmm. Maybe no one have ever heard it. You only hear it if you solo the OH and AMB It´s only the Gretsch set.

After 5 years of use, and after two separate and in depth beta-testing periods (first for S1, then years later for S2)?
    If you are concerned you should start a specific topic about this in ‘Superior Help’.
    That way, people who have worked on the software and more frequent, more experienced users than me can discuss the issue with you.

As an aside…….
    Three of the four toms on my Gretsch kit are positioned on my right side. There’s a 13″ hanging tom, mounted on the right side of the bass drum, then two floor toms (14″ & 16″) mounted on my right hand side. The 12″ tom is situated on the left of the bass drum mount, but more or less level with my snare (in front of me).
    This is the actual, real world audio picture of my kit. Not sure if that’s what you’re hearing when you say all the toms are panned to one side.

drufix
    Participant

Ok. Now we are getting closer to what´s happening. The lay out of the toms in superior 2 is that there is only one floor tom. How is the different layouts for all the sets in superior 2? If all the sets have the first rack tom1 (mounted tom 1) just in front of the snare then why is only the amb of the gretsch different from the others.

drufix
    Participant

Would be nice if you could send me a layout of all the drum set in C&V. Would be great to know what´s a mounted Tom and What´s a floor Tom and all the symbals, ´cause I´m blending C&V with the Abbey Road 70s drums so I´ll get them to match together.

Whitten
    Participant

The Camco kit has the first tom in front of the snare, the second tom and floor tom are to my right.
    The N&C kit has a 10″ tom to my left, the 12″ tom in front of the snare and the 14″ mounted above the right side of the bass drum, the 16″ to my right.
    The Ludwig kit has the mounted tom in front of the snare, the floor tom to my right.

If you look at pictures, almost all right handed drummers have the most parts of the kit placed to their right.
    Most but not all of the toms, and most of the cymbals, including ride.
    The same goes for the Abbey Rd kits.

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.