register ezdrummer from studio one

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Elixir Hunter
    Participant

Dear Scott,

I really hope you can help.

I have revived my old Shuttle computer running XP which had Cubase 2 (with loads of plug ins) and EZDrummer (original).

EZDrummer was working perfectly the last 2 days as it was over a decade ago – ah….fond memories rekindled. However, today I installed drivers for a Fast Track Pro (to record audio in) and now it seems upset and is asking for an authorisation code. It shows my computer ID and tells me to go to http://www.toontrack.com/register which is now dead.

It has only been put on this computer and this computer has never been connected to the internet. I still have the original box with the serial number I can find no help on toontrack’s web site.

It would be great if you could help me out Scott.

Thanks.

Scott

Dear Scott,

I really hope you can help.

I have revived my old Shuttle computer running XP which had Cubase 2 (with loads of plug ins) and EZDrummer (original).

EZDrummer was working perfectly the last 2 days as it was over a decade ago – ah….fond memories rekindled. However, today I installed drivers for a Fast Track Pro (to record audio in) and now it seems upset and is asking for an authorisation code. It shows my computer ID and tells me to go to http://www.toontrack.com/register which is now dead.

It has only been put on this computer and this computer has never been connected to the internet. I still have the original box with the serial number I can find no help on toontrack’s web site.

It would be great if you could help me out Scott.

Thanks.

Do you have your product registered to your Toontrack account? If so, you can use the Toontrack Product Manager to authorize.

https://www.toontrack.com/product-manager/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInPjU0oao4gIVhODICh3XwgC2EAAYASABEgI1afD_BwE

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Elixir Hunter
    Participant

Scott – thank you for your quick response.

The thing is I bought this over a decade ago (maybe 15 years ago?) from TurnKey in Soho and installed it on to my Shuttle computer then. It has been sitting there for about the last 6 years doing nothing. I fired it back up this weekend and was working perfectly Friday and Saturday. However, now it is asking for authorisation.

To be clear, I am running XP SP1 and EZ Drummer original version with no internet access on the computer that houses it – sounds weird I know but back then I was keeping it as a minimal audio machine.

If I did have a Toontrack account all those years ago then I do not have the details for it now. Any ideas?

Scott

Scott – thank you for your quick response.

The thing is I bought this over a decade ago (maybe 15 years ago?) from TurnKey in Soho and installed it on to my Shuttle computer then. It has been sitting there for about the last 6 years doing nothing. I fired it back up this weekend and was working perfectly Friday and Saturday. However, now it is asking for authorisation.

To be clear, I am running XP SP1 and EZ Drummer original version with no internet access on the computer that houses it – sounds weird I know but back then I was keeping it as a minimal audio machine.

If I did have a Toontrack account all those years ago then I do not have the details for it now. Any ideas?

With no info (account email your product is attached to), there isn’t much I can do.

You can try contacting Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below and give them as much info as you can. Maybe they can find your old account and move it to your new account.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Richard
    Participant

Thanks again Scott for your advice.

I was very surprised to find out that my old account is still fully functioning and lists my products and 2 computers that my EZdrummer is authorised on. However, one of those is correct but the other one is not mine!

I shall investigate further and perhaps speak directly to Customer Support about this.

One other question – I notice that while I was having a ‘break’ from recording (for about a decade), people who owned EZdrummer were given an upgrade to EZdrummer 2. As I am now reviving my studio and going to switch to a Windows 10 computer (which I don’t think the original EZdrummer will work on) I was wondering how this upgrade works now?

Many thanks.

Scott

Thanks again Scott for your advice.

I was very surprised to find out that my old account is still fully functioning and lists my products and 2 computers that my EZdrummer is authorised on. However, one of those is correct but the other one is not mine!

I shall investigate further and perhaps speak directly to Customer Support about this.

One other question – I notice that while I was having a ‘break’ from recording (for about a decade), people who owned EZdrummer were given an upgrade to EZdrummer 2. As I am now reviving my studio and going to switch to a Windows 10 computer (which I don’t think the original EZdrummer will work on) I was wondering how this upgrade works now?

Many thanks.

Unfortunately, the EZD1 to EZD2 upgrade was discontinued on December 31 2015.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Richard
    Participant

That will teach me to stop recording and take my eye off the ball!

So, I guess I am in a bit of a hole then. I am going to set up a new computer with Windows 10 but my Toontrack account says that my EZdrummer is only any good for Windows XP – Windows 8.

Great shame, I loved EZdrummer but having missed the free upgrade there is no way I can afford to purchase it again when I am already spending money on rebuilding a DAW computer.

🙁

The_kingryan
    Participant

TVXW6-BRUNP-A4E58-5HQC6-J

What is my Authorization code?

yerkoromeo
    Participant

No consigo el numero cerial mi id es: JBZJ8-KY5CQ-CV8 espero alguien lo tenga

I do not get the cerial number my id is: JBZJ8-KY5CQ-CV8 I hope someone has it

John

TVXW6-BRUNP-A4E58-5HQC6-J

What is my Authorization code?

Hi,

I saw you downloaded the Product Manager and the demo. The Product Manager takes care of the Authorization process, so no need for you to manually do anything but click the ‘Authorize’ button for the product.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

John

No consigo el numero cerial mi id es: JBZJ8-KY5CQ-CV8 espero alguien lo tenga

I do not get the cerial number my id is: JBZJ8-KY5CQ-CV8 I hope someone has it

Hi,

you need to have at least one product registered to your account before you can Authorize anything and then the Product Manager handles that.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

EZ FEDE
    Participant

AAUUN-DF6FA-AUMSM-GUUC6-4
    This is my seriel number. Please I need to authorise my EZdrums2
    Tnahks!

Operating system: Windows 10
    Askezal
    Participant

WV5T5-DVG7J-AUAZ2-3EFC6-J

Please give me a authorization file

Operating system: Windows 7
    John

Guys, guys… please stop posting so called serials here and make sure you actually own Toontrack products before you come here ask for help.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Richard
    Participant

Dear John,

Sorry if I started an annoying trend with my original post.

On a more positive note, a personal update:

My EZdrummer is working perfectly and I was very impressed with how your company effectively dealt with my difficulty. It was a shame I missed the free update (to EZdrummer 2) during my non active years but nevertheless I am very happy to be using the original one again.

If it helps feel free to close the thread.

Best wishes

Thanked by: John
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)

No products in the cart.