Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

register ezdrummer from studio one

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • NeoTheGiftSA
    Participant

I registered, but the serial number on the packaging for studio one has the incorrect number of digits. Help please!!

audioplague
    Participant

Hi i’ve just installed my old copy of ezdrummer but when I boot it up it asks me to register then input the code and i’m not able to register, every time I put in the link or click the link on the app toget to register it just brings me to this forum and i’m stuck , please help

Thanked by: Book Away
    Book Away
    Participant

Here’s my Computer ID:  MBDF4-A5QHJ-A195N-H7QCY-2

Serial Number SD:  *EDIT BY ADMIN – PLEASE DO NOT POST SERIALS ON THE FORUM*

• This post was modified 5 years ago by John.
    fer gus
    Blocked (Banned)

DTQT4-78EHK-C5V

Please give me a authorization file….

Jackie.Leung
    Participant

Dear sir,

I can authorize the Made of Metal in Product Manager,

but when I open EZdrummer 2 and the preset in Logic it asked me to authorize again but it can’t.

Or please give me the offline authorized file.

My ID: AA9RD-WUS7T-AAAAA-AABCT-T
    Serial: *EDIT BY ADMIN – PLEASE DO NOT POST SERIALS ON THE FORUM*

Please help!

Jackie

• This post was modified 5 years ago by John.
    Jackie.Leung
    Participant

Dear sir,

What happen to the authorization file?

Why it is not working?

Please help!

Jackie

John

Hi,

all of you posting about something different than the original poster, please start your own topic in the EZdrummer Help section.

@Gaijin1070: I suspect you are referring to the discontinued EZdrummer Lite version that came bundled with Studio One Artist about 8-9 years ago.

I don’t think it’s possible to register that one any longer.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Hi,

I want to run my superior drummer 2.0 on my MAC, I have followed the instructions but appears the message “Authorization Failed”.

Here’s my Computer ID: HTDYJ-83MA3-CXE

Serial Number SD: *EDIT BY ADMIN – PLEASE DO NOT POST SERIALS ON THE FORUM*

EZplayer: *EDIT BY ADMIN – PLEASE DO NOT POST SERIALS ON THE FORUM*

Thanks

Scott

Hi,

I want to run my superior drummer 2.0 on my MAC, I have followed the instructions but appears the message “Authorization Failed”.

Here’s my Computer ID: HTDYJ-83MA3-CXE

Serial Number SD: *EDIT BY ADMIN – PLEASE DO NOT POST SERIALS ON THE FORUM*

EZplayer: *EDIT BY ADMIN – PLEASE DO NOT POST SERIALS ON THE FORUM*

Thanks

Please download and install the Toontrack Product Manager. Log into it using your Toontrack account credentials. You can then download any available updates and authorize.

Product Manager

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

JonShea
    Participant

Hey guys, I don’t have my product code but I paid for this software (Superior drummer 2 and EZ drummer). My computer ID is <span>HUYMS-H4Q5P-A34H7-ZQ7C9-P</span>. How can I get my product code?

JonShea
    Participant

my email is jon_shea@hotmail.com  I can verify I have access to that email and will provide any information I can

Scott

Hey guys, I don’t have my product code but I paid for this software (Superior drummer 2 and EZ drummer). My computer ID is <span>HUYMS-H4Q5P-A34H7-ZQ7C9-P</span>. How can I get my product code?

You have S2 registered to your account so you should be able to use the Toontrack Product Manager and authorize your product.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

jefri23
    Participant

register ezdrummer from studio one

Matias Marin
    Participant

hola me das una autorizacion? GE3DG-QBYG2-AYFQN-VUQCW-X.  mi correo electronico es matiasmarin403@gmail.com

• This post was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Matias Marin.
    Elixir Hunter
    Participant

Dear Scott,

I really hope you can help.

I have revived my old Shuttle computer running XP which had Cubase 2 (with loads of plug ins) and EZDrummer (original).

EZDrummer was working perfectly the last 2 days as it was over a decade ago – ah….fond memories rekindled. However, today I installed drivers for a Fast Track Pro (to record audio in) and now it seems upset and is asking for an authorisation code. It shows my computer ID and tells me to go to http://www.toontrack.com/register which is now dead.

It has only been put on this computer and this computer has never been connected to the internet. I still have the original box with the serial number I can find no help on toontrack’s web site.

It would be great if you could help me out Scott.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)

No products in the cart.