Product Manager Installation error in Windows 10 64 bits

Product Manager
Viewing 13 replies - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Tony Pirkl
    Participant

I had already opened a ticket…#117593

Operating system: Windows 10
    Olof

I had already opened a ticket…#117593

The error you got in the EZkeys installer should be fixed by version 1.3.2, but you still need to use the “/q” workaround if the installer doesn’t launch (https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/i-cant-re-install-product-manager-2/#post-2625409).

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Tony Pirkl
    Participant

I don’t know why I bother with you guys…I bought the new upright bass and while it installed, it will not update making it unusable. I’ve tried the auto install and the command prompt method and it fails every time. It seems the “q” addition is the problem…Maybe you should make sure you fix this known bug before you add more product.

EliasF_1
    Participant

Hello, could i get some help pls. I just ordered the Indie folk EZX and every time i try to install in the product manager it tells me i need to update it, which ive closed the application and opened it back up, ive also uninstalled and reinstalled as well. Not sure where to go from here.

Olof

Hello, could i get some help pls. I just ordered the Indie folk EZX and every time i try to install in the product manager it tells me i need to update it, which ive closed the application and opened it back up, ive also uninstalled and reinstalled as well. Not sure where to go from here.

Hi,

You need EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 3, EZdrummer 1.4.0 or Superior Drummer 2.4.4 to be able to install and use Indie Folk EZX.

Coder

Leonardo Guelfi
    Participant

Hello,

The product manager cannot launch properly in my System anymore. It just flashs on the screen for a milisecond and then disappears. I’ve already tried to desinstall the software, downloaded it again from the site. I really went through this process twice before ask for help. But now I think there’s no other way. Could you please help me?

Olof

Hello,

The product manager cannot launch properly in my System anymore. It just flashs on the screen for a milisecond and then disappears. I’ve already tried to desinstall the software, downloaded it again from the site. I really went through this process twice before ask for help. But now I think there’s no other way. Could you please help me?

Have you tried restarting the computer?

Coder

Alan Bruce
    Participant

Hi Olof,  I think I have the same problem.  I can’t install Product Manager or any of my products.  Could you send link for work around??  Thanks Al

Windows Specifications:  Windows 10 pro,

Version 20H2

OS Build 19042-1466

Windows Future Experience Pack  120.2212.3920.0

Olof

Hi Olof,  I think I have the same problem.  I can’t install Product Manager or any of my products.  Could you send link for work around??  Thanks Al

Windows Specifications:  Windows 10 pro,

Version 20H2

OS Build 19042-1466

Windows Future Experience Pack  120.2212.3920.0

• The post has been modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Alan Bruce"> 2 times, last modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Alan Bruce.

If you have the issue that nothing happens after the installer’s admin prompt, the solution is here: https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/i-cant-re-install-product-manager-2/#post-2625409

Otherwise, if you get some error dialog, please post a screenshot.

Coder

Alan Bruce
    Participant

Windows Installer

X  This installation package could not be

opened.  Verify that the package exists and

that you can access it, or contact the

application vendor to verify that this is a

valid Windows Installer package.

This what comes up,  and stops Product Manager install.  I did try command prompt, no luck.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks Al

Olof

Windows Installer

X  This installation package could not be

opened.  Verify that the package exists and

that you can access it, or contact the

application vendor to verify that this is a

valid Windows Installer package.

This what comes up,  and stops Product Manager install.  I did try command prompt, no luck.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks Al

First, I’d recommend you try this Microsoft tool: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed-cca7d1b6-65a9-3d98-426b-e9f927e1eb4d

If it doesn’t help, googling “This installation package could not be opened” should give you some possible ways to fix it.

Coder

Michael Hustoles
    Participant

Hello,  please help with my installation problem of the Toontrack Product Manager?

After a reinstallation of Toontrack EZDrummer 2 it`s not possible to install the manager. Nothing happen when click on the file.

I use Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2 (OS Built 19044.1586)

Thank you, Michael H.

Olof

Hello,  please help with my installation problem of the Toontrack Product Manager?

After a reinstallation of Toontrack EZDrummer 2 it`s not possible to install the manager. Nothing happen when click on the file.

I use Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2 (OS Built 19044.1586)

Thank you, Michael H.

Do you get an administrator prompt/dialog at least when you double-click the installer?

Please try the included installers for earlier versions of Windows. If any works, you’re all set – Product Manager will then update itself to the latest version.

Coder

Viewing 13 replies - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.