Product Manager Installation error in Windows 10 64 bits

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • coolrai9
    Participant

Hello Sir, the Toontrack product manager was already working however there are still some components i cannot install.  For EZbass and EZkeys, i cannot install the updates.  The same is with the Audio Sender, it just says “installer relaunch” but it wasn’t able to go through.  With the Superior Drummer, it wont install.  Hoping for your help again.  🙂 Thank you…

Operating system: Windows 10
    Olof

Hello Sir, the Toontrack product manager was already working however there are still some components i cannot install.  For EZbass and EZkeys, i cannot install the updates.  The same is with the Audio Sender, it just says “installer relaunch” but it wasn’t able to go through.  With the Superior Drummer, it wont install.  Hoping for your help again.  🙂 Thank you…

Yes OK, you now have alternative installers (extras) under those products in Product Manager.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

coolrai9
    Participant

Thank you Sir, i got all the extras already. Can you include for Superior Drummer coz i did uninstall all my toontrack products and did a fresh install for all of it?  The superior drummer crossgrade installer is not working.  Also with EZkeys, the 64 bit updater would ran an error during the installation.  Thank you for the great help and customer support.  Good luck to your new products, sure i will continue to use Toontrack in the future for new stuffs.  I have waited for months for a support but it’s worth a wait 🙂

Olof

Thank you Sir, i got all the extras already. Can you include for Superior Drummer coz i did uninstall all my toontrack products and did a fresh install for all of it?  The superior drummer crossgrade installer is not working.  Also with EZkeys, the 64 bit updater would ran an error during the installation.  Thank you for the great help and customer support.  Good luck to your new products, sure i will continue to use Toontrack in the future for new stuffs.  I have waited for months for a support but it’s worth a wait 🙂

Please use the SD 3.1.7 installer for now and open a support ticket about the EZkeys updater error so we can find out what goes wrong there.

Coder

coolrai9
    Participant

I was able to use the SD 3.1.7 and it worked just fine.  Regarding the EZkeys, i will make a support ticket for it.  Quick question, for the available updates of the products, is there any other way it will work on my products?  Thank you again Sir Olof.

Tony Pirkl
    Participant

I have the exact same conditions but I have removed PM (as was suggested in a similar thread) and now it will not reinstall at all…

• This post was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Tony Pirkl.
    Olof

I have the exact same conditions but I have removed PM (as was suggested in a similar thread) and now it will not reinstall at all…

• This post was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Tony Pirkl.

The same as in the last part of this thread, that installers don’t open when you try to start them and you are on Windows 10 Pro?

Coder

Tony Pirkl
    Participant

The installers start but apparently do nothing…This is for PM (which I deleted per the earlier advice) and I cannot reload PM in any way now. Obviously because of that, I can’t update the EZKeys or EZBass programs either. I have tried to load them by directly downloading the updates but they do not work exactly how the PM installer don’t.

Tony Pirkl
    Participant

I’ve been able to do updates using the method support has emailed me but the bottom line is that updates via Product Manager are still an issue (and a royal pain)…

kevinjamesdean
    Participant

I am having the same issue. No matter what I try I cannot install the Product Manager or Superior Dummer 3 crossgrade from EzDrummer 2. (I installed EzDrummer 2 without the Product Manager).

PC Windows 10.

Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you!

Tony Pirkl
    Participant

Toontrack still has not fixed this issue…4 months later. Manual update only, pretty sad.

Tony Pirkl
    Participant

Toontrack still has not fixed this issue…4 months later. Manual update only, pretty sad.

PM still haven’t been fixed/resolved to update the EZ Keys from Mellotron v1.0.1, Pipe Organ 1.0.0 and Studio Grand 1.0.0 even using the command line method suggested via email…6 months now. Not real good Toon.

Tronic 1
    Participant

PRODUCT MANAGER , LEAD VOCALS 2 EZMIXPACK, REGGAE EZMIX PACK
    INSTALLATION FAILED
    THIS IS WHAT IT SAYED FILD REMOVE, WHENEVER YOU CLICK THE DOWNLOAD LINK

Tony Pirkl
    Participant

Its something they can’t fix…7 months (at least) that the PM install program doesn’t work properly on Win10 64 bit installs. They had me use a command line method to update some of the products but it does NOT work on all (as explained above). I’ve seen nothing but silence since…

John

Hi,

the problems you describe are not typical for Win 10 OSes, the Forum and Support would be flooded if that was the case.
    If you wish to take your matter further on the Forum, please describe more in detail what you currently need help with or alternatively open up a Ticket with Toontrack Support directly via any of the FAQ pages.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.