Presets from SDX expansions demo pages

Studio Corner
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • ska
    Participant

Yes, and please add “Rescue Me-Rammelt/Soderstrom” from the Music City USA SDX

Robshi
    Participant

I may be wrong but I believe some of the songs mentioned were examples of songs in the real world using superior sounds and as such the engineers may not have been contracted to toontrack for the purpose of producing presets and so it may not be possible for those presets to be made available.

That said there was some mention at the end of last year of some of the ramelt/soderstrom music city presets to be made available which I for one am really looking forward to. This was postponed due to the metal month at the end of 2010 but since then no more has been said.

Any more news guys? I believe it was Rogue who had mentioned it.

Rob

ska
    Participant

That would be great!! The drumsound from the song Rescue Me-Rammelt/Soderstrom, was the main reason for me buying that expansion.

Lore
    Participant

Sure guys! True, how can I forget SDX Music City?
    Same idea for those presets, dear Toontrack: what about sharing the presets of demo songs from http://www.toontrack.com/product/ezdrummer-2/3? Hoping that is possible. The songs are:
    Rammelt/Soderstrom – Rescue Me
    Rammelt/Soderstrom – Chico Girl
    Rammelt/Soderstrom – The Better Me
    Shep – Leave It To Me
    Shep – Waiting For The Rain

Regards

L

Mattias
    Forum Crew

I can answer from all the presets except the Rammelt/Soderstrom presets.

Narwhal – Drug Driven
    Narwhal – Wash Me Away
    Hughes / Thrall – Still The Night

Mixed by Pat Thrall in Pro Tools, without using the internal FX of S2.0

Grande Luxe – Broken –
    Grande Luxe – the song played on the Allaire kit (In To The Void)

Mixed by Mattias Eklund in Pro Tools, without using any of the internal FX in S2.0

Shep – Leave It To Me
    Shep – Waiting For The Rain

Mixed by Henrik Kjellberg & Stefan Bränberg in Pro Tools without using any of the built in FX of S2.0

Thefacersweden – Karma

Mixed by Henrik Oja in Logic without using any of the built in FX of Superior 2.0

The four executions of Nir-z (ballad, funk, heavy rock, rock)

These are taken from the presets that come with Superior 2.0

Mattias Eklund - Toontrack
    Head Of Sound Design

dariusdark
    Participant

Hi there in 2020!

Is there any possibility to find demo song from Toontrack’s  SD2 – The Facer – Karma (Light Up My Karma 2008) in nowadays. I’m searching it beacouse native page of SD2 that countained this song is turned off. Maybe someone downloaded it before and could send me it on mail?

Best regards!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.