• Approx. 20 GB of meticulously sampled drums
• Samples made with drum sticks, rods, brushes and felt mallets available
• Recorded at the renowned Avatar Studios in New York City by Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman and Nir Z
• Extensive MIDI library included
A quick guide to all the features and possibilities in the construct window of Superior Drummer 2.0. Learn about applying presets, using the envelope and pitch, how to adjust volume on single articulations and much more.
Learn how to work with the powerful mixer in Superior Drummer 2.0. Bus, route, send, use in-built FX, control individual bleed levels and much more. Exclusive Sonalksis insert-FX: hi-pass/low-pass filter, 5-band EQ, compressor, gate and transient on all channels.
Learn all about how to audition, alter and work with MIDI from the extensive grooves content in Superior Drummer@ 2.0.
The mapping tab in Superior Drummer@ 2.0 opens a sea of possibilities. Learn how to customize mapping and velocity control, create MIDI nodes and stack sounds, MIDI learn and much more.
A detailed guide on how to render audio tracks from your MIDI sequences. Export with all bleed, separate bleed from direct channel, split overheads to as many files there are cymbals and much more.
Learn how to shape your sound by stacking and combining sounds from within the same or different Toontrack EZX and SDX libraries with Superior Drummer’s comprehensive and unique X-drum feature.
“…an outstanding piece of software that achieves exactly what it sets out to do with ease. The sounds are excellent, the interface is clear, everything works as it ́s meant to and there ́s a clear upgrade path with the variety of expansion packs on offer.” – Future Music
(DS = Drumsticks, HR = Rods , BR = Brushes, FM = Felt mallets, NS = Sticks with no snares, ALL = All tools)
• GMS 18/22″ – (Felt & Plastic Beater, With and without snares)
• GMS 14/24″ – (Felt & Plastic Beater, With and without snares)
• GMS Doubleheaded 14/24″ – (Felt Beater with and without snares)
• Nir-Z GMS – (ALL)
• Ludwig Black Beauty – (ALL)
• GMS Piccolo 13″ – (DS)
• Slingerland 70s 6,5/14″ – (DS)
• Rogers Wood 4,5/14″ – (DS)
• GMS Ash Shell 6,5/14″ – (DS)
• GMS 5/10″ – (DS)
• Sabian HHX Manhattan Jazz 14″ – (DS, HR, BR)
• Sabian Hand hammered 16″ Crash – (DS)
• Sabian HHX Evolution 13″ – (DS, BR)
• GMS 10″, 12″, 14/14″, 16/16″, 16/18″ with Coated Heads – (ALL)
• GMS 12″, 14/14″, 16/16″, 16/18″ with Clear Heads – (DS)
Cymbal setup 1:
• Position 1: Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash 19″ – (DS, HR, BR, FM)
• Position 2: Sabian Hand hammered HH Fierce Crash 18″ – (DS, HR, BR, FM)
• Position 3: HHX HHXtreme Crash 18″ – (DS, HR, BR, FM)
• Position 4: Sabian AA Thin Crash 18″ – (DS, HR, BR, FM)
• Position 5: HHX Evolution Crash 18″ – (DS, HR, BR, FM)
• Position 6: HHX Xtreme Crash 19″ – (DS, HR, BR, FM)
Cymbal setup 2:
• Position 1: HHX Evolution 16″ – (DS, BR)
• Position 2: Sabian Jack DeJonette Encore 13″ – (DS, BR)
• Position 3: Sabian Jack DeJonette Encore 18″ – (DS, BR)
• Position 4: HHX Evolution Ozone Crash 16″ – (DS, BR)
• Position 5: Sabian Jack DeJonette Encore 18″ – (DS, BR)
• Position 6: HHX Evolution 17″ – (DS, BR)
Cymbal setup 3:
• Position 1: Sabian AAXplosion 21″ – (DS, FM)
• Position 2: Sabian AA Salsa Splash El Sabor 13″ – (DS, FM)
• Position 3: Sabian AAXplosion 21″ – (DS, FM)
• Position 4: HHX Evolution Effects Crash 17″ – (DS, FM)
• Position 5: HHX Extreme Crash 16″ – (DS, FM)
• Position 6: HHX Evolution Ozone Crash 18″ – (DS, FM)
Cymbal setup 4:
• Position 1: Sabian 20″ AAX Chinese – (DS)
• Position 2: Sabian HH 20″ Dark Chinese – (DS)
• Position 5: Sabian AAX Mini Chinese 14″ – (DS)
• Position 6: Sabian HHX 18″ Chinese – (DS)
• Position 1: SabianAAX Mini Chinese 14″/HHX Evolution effeks Crash 17″ – (DS)
• Position 2: Sabian AA El Sabor Salsa Splash 13″/AAX Chinese 20″ – (DS)
• Position 4: Sabian Hand hammered Dark Chinese 20″/HHX Evolution 16″ – (DS)
• Position 5: Sabian HHXtreme Crash 16″/Evolution O-Zone Crash 18″ – (DS)
• Position 6: HHX Evolution O-Zone Crash 16″/HHX Chinese 18″ – (DS)
• Position 1: Sabian AA Dry Ride 22″ – (DS)
• Position 2: Sabian HHX Dry Ride 21″ – (DS)
• Position 4: Sabian Hand hammered HH Vintage Ride 21″ – (DS, BR, HR)
• Position 5: Sabian Hand hammered HH Raw Dry Ride 22″ – (DS)
• Cowbell – (DS)
Meticulously captured drums, recorded in some of the finest acoustic environments in the world. Always pristine, world-class and executed with utmost craftsmanship.
This collection contains the award-winning Superior Drummer software with the complete suite of sound libraries in the New York Studios series.
By combining this collection of drums with the powerful sound shaping tools in Superior Drummer, the sky is literally the limit as to what you can achieve.
Get inside the head of a few of the world’s greatest producers and engineers. Find out how they tweak, gain, mix and match to get that impeccable sound. Use these presets as quick go-to settings or starting points to further hone your own final mixes.
|Host||Supported & Tested||Drag & Drop Support||Multi Channel Routing||MIDI Channel Filtering||Requirements|
|Ableton Live||Version 6 or above.|
|Acid Pro/Studio||Version 7 or above.|
|Cubase/Nuendo||Version 4 or above.|
|Digital Performer||Version 6 or above.|
|Fruity Loops||Version 8 or above.|
|GarageBand||Version 4 or above.|
|Logic Pro/Express||Version 7 or above.|
|Mackie Traktion||Version 3 or above.|
|PreSonus Studio One Producer or Professional||Version 1.5 or above.|
|ProTools HD/LE/MP||Version 8 or above.|
|Reaper||Version 3 or above.|
|Samplitude Pro/SE||Version 9 or above.|
|Sonar PE/SE||Version 8 or above.|
4GB free hard disk space, DVD drive (25GB free hard disk space for full installation).
Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended.
MIDI controller such as keyboard, drum pads or electronic drum kit recommended.