Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Not recieving product

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Scott

When did you purchase? From the Toontrack webshop or somewhere else? Did you get an order confirmation email?

We don’t have any recent purchases for you showing in our system since June 2017.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thomas Truelsen
    Participant

Movie Scores EZkeys MIDI
    Item# TT315

Yeah got the mail with invoice id and transaction id, do you need them?

Scott

Did you purchase using your forum email address and were you logged in at the time of purchase?

Does your invoice have a serial number for your product? If so, you can register it to your account through Product Manager.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thomas Truelsen
    Participant

My invoice did not have a serial number, otherwise I would have registered it through that and I did not use my forum mail.
    Payment sent to info@toontrack.com

Scott

Then yes, send me the order number.

If you make a purchase and you are logged into your Toontrack account, the product will automatically get registered to your account.

Are you going to want to register the Movie Scores MIDI to your forum account?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thomas Truelsen
    Participant

Invoice ID: WC-1457287
    Yeah if forum account is the same as the account for all my products then sure.

Scott

You do have products registered to your forum email account. I will register your MIDI pack to that account.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott

Should be there now.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thomas Truelsen
    Participant

Thanks! Laugh

l.fabb.96@gmail.com
    Participant

I have the same problem, i have purchased exdrummer 2 with 2 expansions and a midi pack but i can’t see them in toontrack product manager

l.fabb.96@gmail.com
    Participant

i solved it, didn’t see the serial number in the e-mail, sorry

Earl Yap
    Participant

Good day Toontrack!

I have the same issue, I purchased in 2017 but couldn’t locate the invoice nor any other details, except for the credit payment history only ;(
    I’m also on a different laptop now and a lot of things happen in between, perhaps someone can help me with this issue?

Hope to hear from you guys!
    Thanks a lot!

Scott

Good day Toontrack!

I have the same issue, I purchased in 2017 but couldn’t locate the invoice nor any other details, except for the credit payment history only ;(
    I’m also on a different laptop now and a lot of things happen in between, perhaps someone can help me with this issue?

Hope to hear from you guys!
    Thanks a lot!

Please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jaime Pechler
    Participant

Hi Scott,

As the others stated above, I also did not receive my purchase.
    Around 18.00 today I’ve purchased toontracks hip hop, but I did not receive an email containing a serial code.

Could you look into this for me?

Thanks in advance!

Scott

Hi Scott,

As the others stated above, I also did not receive my purchase.
    Around 18.00 today I’ve purchased toontracks hip hop, but I did not receive an email containing a serial code.

Could you look into this for me?

Thanks in advance!

I do not see any order using your forum email account. Did you purchase from the Toontrack Webshop? Do you have an order number?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.