Not recieving product

Product Manager
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Jaime Pechler
    Participant

I’ve purchase from the webshop today. I did however noticed my payment is on reservation. Maybe that is why toontracks didn’t confirm the purchase.

I’m based in the Netherlands, so maybe it takes longer to transfer?

Scott

I’ve purchase from the webshop today. I did however noticed my payment is on reservation. Maybe that is why toontracks didn’t confirm the purchase.

I’m based in the Netherlands, so maybe it takes longer to transfer?

Did you get an order confirmation? What is the order number?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jaime Pechler
    Participant

Okay, the status of my payment is now succesfull.
    I do not have an order number / order confirmation.

After the purchase I received nothing and my account still says I have no available items.

Scott

Okay, the status of my payment is now succesfull.
    I do not have an order number / order confirmation.

After the purchase I received nothing and my account still says I have no available items.

Well, without any order number or order confirmation I don’t have anything to search for in our system to see if an order went through or not.

You’ll need to contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

theredeemed
    Participant

I purchased ezdrummer 3 and did it as a guest an email was sent to me but I can’t find a serial number or a link or anything in the email. It’s a bunch of different e-mails and what looks like random letters and numbers. I can’t make any sense out of it.

• This post was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by theredeemed.
    Scott

I purchased ezdrummer 3 and did it as a guest an email was sent to me but I can’t find a serial number or a link or anything in the email. It’s a bunch of different e-mails and what looks like random letters and numbers. I can’t make any sense out of it.

• This post was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by theredeemed.

If you ordered from the Toontrack Webshop, please contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.