No serial number included?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Scott

See this thread:

http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=78523

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

rob berzon
    Participant

hey dude did u get an answer from these guys or not,
    the thread from the tech is not real…?
    Where are the serial #’s ???

fredj
    Participant

Hi,
    I got the same problem and it’s impossible to get an answer!

Rogue

Have you contacted either Toontrack or your reseller?

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

stu martin
    Participant

The serial SHOULD be just inside the case on the first flap.

Raphinelli
    Participant

Hello Scott ,
    I guess I have all the problems already mentioned : I just installed the metal foundry … no serial in the box , so impossible to authorize the software . And impossible to see the thread http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=78523 because the access is denied . I tried to logout and login again , as you advised some other users , but it still doesn’t work .
    Help would be really appreciated …
    Thank you !

Raphaël

Scott

Hi Raphaël,

Try logging in now.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Stephan Anft
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I have exactly the same problem. The DVD pack says only “no serial number included”, and I am not allowed to access the thread mentioned above. Can anybody help?

Regards,
    Stephan

Scott

Hi Stephan.

Try logging out and logging back in. You should have access to the support forums now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Stephan Anft
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response … access works now. Anyhow, it seems like I have to contact my dealer (Thomann in Germany) 🙁 Serials are missing, and the discs have a lot of scratches on the surface.

Regards,
    Stephan

nonedieinnocent
    Participant

Hi there. I’m kinda in the same boat actually. I had gotten the Foundry through a music store here in the states and the copy was bad ( there were alot of scratches on the disc after I started seeing errors while trying to install) so I called up the tech support and they sent me another set of discs that had no serial on them as well but the problem is……the discs are heavily scratched as well, just like the first set I got and I happen to think it has to do with the way they were packaged in manufacturing because when you open up the package and take them out, most of the scratches are vertical only on the side that was put into the sleeve. The pockets are very tight as well and they almost have to be pulled out EXTREMELY carefully, not to mention there seems to be some air bubbles around the inner ring of the discs. I even tried mixing and matching the discs to try and get ONE good install but to no avail. What’s worse, is that I have a mixing session scheduled for this weekend to which the Foundry was going to be put to use but is in serious jeopardy of being cancelled and me being out about 800 bucks and no software and a headache.

To top it off, I was supposed to get an email or hopefully a telephone call from someone here but havent gotten anything from anyone anywhere and I really don’t feel like lookin like a jerk in front of clients for something I have really no control over being that I factored in plenty of time to install it and play with the program a little, to get a replacement that doesnt even work either. Major bummer. Bottom line is they probably need to change the packaging where the dvds arent crammed into a little cardboard pockets and then sent all over the world regardless of how much packing is added.

Here’s a suggestion: Why don’t you guys ship them with (or offer as an option for a small fee) an expandable master case that can hold all of the discs at the same time, offer equal protection for all discs and actually just look pretty damned cool overall…very convenient as well….Kinda like a superfat 2.0 case and the subsequent releases come with the inner plastic trays that just snap into the box, being that you have to buy 2.0 first anyways….I dunno if this has ever been discussed anywhere. Maybe it’s a “green” thing with the digipack style but I dunno…..sounds like there might be quite a few people out there in the same boat especially when we’re talkin a good chunk of change for these things not to work because of manufacturing issues 🙁 Just my 2 cents. And if I sound like an A-hole it’s just because I was very excited to get my hands on this only to be let down not once but 2x and counting with a clock ticking if you know what I mean. Not how I planned to spend my weekend……

All Borne Pure........

...........None Die Innocent

www.myspace.com/nonedieinnocent

Sebastian Klimmek
    Participant

Hi everybody,
    My package of the metal foundry didn’t include a serial number neither, also I ‘m not allowed to see this thread:
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=78523 … access denied…
    logging in and out dosen’t help.
    thanks for your help.

Scott

Hi Sebastian.

You should have access now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

paperino
    Participant

Hi everybody,
    My package of the metal foundry didn’t include a serial number neither, also I ‘m not allowed to see this thread:
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=78523 … access denied…
    logging in and out dosen’t help.

Andreas
    Participant

Hi all,

As for the first poster. Please connect to me personally and I will guide you further.
    there has obviously been a mistake in the package sent out and we will solve the issue
    for you.

If there is anyone else in Germany that has the same problem please also get in direct touch with me.

For the US this thread will be forwarded for follow up.

Thank you for your patience.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.