No serial number included?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Rogue

Where did you obtain these?

Anyway this is not the place for seeking support on your products (as clearly stated at the front and top of this board). Please either start a topic of your own in the appropriate forum or better file a support ticket using the support portal at http://www.toontrack.com/support/ since we will need serial details and possibly copies or receipts depending on the circumstances.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

moymoy
    Participant

i have the same problem 🙁
    how did u actually solve this?

Scott

moymoy,

Please contact your seller and ask about your serial number.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

George
    Participant

Have a nice day, Charles.

George
    Participant

Certainly.

Jeremy Shalala
    Participant

Yeah, I got Superior 2.0 and Metal Foundry from ebay and it came with no serial number, and the ‘top rated’ seller i bought it from doesn’t have an email address. Isn’t there ANYTHING YOU guys can do?

Thanks.

Rogue

no, sorry, you need to contact them through ebay and obtain the serials.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

tyleredwards91
    Participant

this sucks

yaw

zuperchicken
    Participant

I have to admit it got my giggle going being sent to a location to find out about a problem with registering that is unavailable until such time as the product is registered =)

FreqParagon
    Participant

I tried seeing this thread but get a “Invalid Credentials” message saying that i don’t have permission. What is the deal with getting problems solved for anything owned by toontrack? I really wish I didn’t purchase this product. I have never been so frustrated in my life!

Scott

For those having difficulty with accessing the Support Forums, please see the IMPORTANT PLEASE READ thread at the top of the forum:

http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=98697

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

I have no serial number that came with my hard discs either… I purchased Metal Foundry off of Toontracks actual website and no serial numbers, no nothing. I can’t register my product therefore I can’t use it, therefore I just spent $200 on a bunch of discs I can’t even put to use… PLEASE HELP any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Scott

Ryan,

I’ve contact Toontrack Support about your problem. I’ll post back here as soon as I get a reply.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

happytohavedrums
    Participant

I have sent this to support and thought I should post here. Please advise me what to do.

I just purchased a software package from Guitar Center today containing Superior Drummer 2.0 Upgrades and crossgrades, EZ Drummer including EZX expansion packs including upgrades, and EZ player pro, for $300 dollars.

The guitar center in question is on may ave in Oklahoma City. Before I went to the store, I called and spoke with someone named Tim, if I remember correctly. I asked if they had Superior Drummer 2, and he said they had one copy. I asked if what they sold contained all the sound libraries, and told him my router is screwing up and I probably can’t download 25 GB worth of data. He said “let me get my hands on it and I’ll call you back”. He took my number, and about five minutes later he called me back and told me all the data was there and it contained twelve discs.

I went and purchased the software and I looked in the box at the discs before leaving the store. There was no plastic packaging that I had to remove to open the box, and the top corners of the box looked as if it had been previously opened. There was absolutely no package sealing. It contains seven discs, not twelve.

I get home and start to try to install it and I look at the readme.txt file on one of the discs and it says I need to go online and register the serial number. I look all through the packaging, all through the discs, and I find no serial number. I called guitar center and told them I didn’t get a serial number, and Chris asked me if there was plastic wrap around the package. I told him it was not sealed and looked previously opened. I told him there was no serial number anywhere to be found in it, and he advised me to contact you and make sure there is supposed to be a serial number in the packaging. I looked at your install video tutorial and both it and the package box say that the serial number is supposed to be in the package. Chris said that normally they don’t accept returns on software but they would get me taken care of depending on what toontrack support said about the serial number.

I just paid $300 dollars for software I cannot use. Please help me any way you can. I have no serial number.

(Note: I have the receipt and sent a picture of it to support)

John

Hi,

sorry to hear that but you have already done what I would tell you to do, so there is no quicker way for you to get help.
    I’m sure you will get help ASAP.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.