No serial number included?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • paperino
    Participant

hi andreas, how do I contact to resolve this problem?

Andreas
    Participant

Where are you located?

paperino
    Participant

i locate in germany

tonycald001
    Participant

I got my copy of toontrack today. It says in the case “No serial number included”. how register my product. I bought it form sam ash music store. in usa Who’s fault is this? Yours or theirs? How can I get it working without a serial number?
    thank tony

Travis
    Participant

Purchased my EZDrummer through audioMidi.com (via Amazon).  No serial number is included in the packaging.  I need help getting this resolved so I can continue the installation.  Box contains installers for all Toontrack Products.  In red letters, it says “NO SERIAL NUMBERS IN THE BOX”.

Please advise.

Win7 (64-bit) / Quad Core 2 / Pro Tools 8.0.3cs1 M-Powered / M-Audio ProjectMix I/O / M-Audio Axiom 25 Midi Controller / Melodyne Editor with DNA

John

Hi guys,

if you get a ‘No serial included’ box, you should have one on your receipt/invoice.
    If you didn’t get a serial number you need to contact the store that sold it to you to give you the serial number you paid for.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

fluoro
    Participant

Hello John, because Toontrack sends me the serial midi monster pack when I need to metal foundry?

fluoro
    Participant

I contacted who sold me the metal foundry and told me that the serial number is inside the box ….. but no trace of the serial

John

Fluoro,

where did you buy the Metal Foundry?

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Robert Regan
    Participant

Having the same problem.
    I have EZ drummer installed and it works great. I bought vintage rock a few weeks ago and there’s no serial # on the box or CD and the “Lic#” included on my Guitar Center receipt either isn’t the serial # or is not recognized.
    any help appreciated.

Rogue

please use the support portal to contact support, making sure to include as much of the serial number as you can make up. It should be formatted as 6 groups of 4 characters.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

akash_myself
    Participant

i hv the same problem… bought metal foundry… case says no serial included…. the guys sent the serial via mail…. but it doesnt work!! wht m i suppossed to do??

John

Follow Rogue’s advice above.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

TwinRecords
    Participant

I am having the same problem, received my product in the mail today, I bought it right from ToonTrack directly, got the partial download, and then when everything got here, I couldn’t register. Also the link provided I can’t access.

Please rectify this.

TwinRecords
    Participant

Also, besides Metal Foundry, I have Custom and Vintage and several others Like Twisted and the New York Studio Legacy Vol.2, and NONE of these have serial numbers.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.