New Teaser ?

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Robshi
    Participant

As others have suggested there has to be bassguitar in there somewhere that def covers tonal& percussive. Plus we heard bass guitar samples being worked on in the walk around toontrack vid.

You guys at toontrack must love it…you come up with a new idea and then must sit there laughing thinking of ways to leak a small bit of the info knowing that we will lap it up. I love it it’s like being a kid before Christmas everytime.

Elvis Hodzic
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Andreas

Tonal and Percussive
    Open Surface
    New Generation
    Virtual Instrument

That´s all I´m gonna give you for now…

could you explain these terms a little bit further!? 🙂
    open surface…sounds like an “empty” superior 2 interface,
    where i can throw in samples from all my SDX’s and build me a custom kit maybe!? 😀

cheers
    S.

Markus Jenderek
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Andreas

Tonal and Percussive
    Open Surface
    New Generation
    Virtual Instrument

That´s all I´m gonna give you for now…

I just have read your Looking ahead!!!

To bring it all home, what if we loaded up all our gear, some top notch drummers, artists and producers and then rolled into your neighborhood to hang out for a week with you & your friends and talk, teach & entertain you all on and with our products? Oh yeah – what if it was free and with no strings attached?

Come to me in my little fresh Homerecording Studio to Germany Franconia! We have the best beer in the world! REALLY! Are you on the Music Fair in FFM this year. It would be a pleasure to me to prove it and bring some refreshing appetizers to your booth!!!
    You are invited!!

Mark Williams
    Participant

Very exciting stuff, guys. I’m really looking forward to seeing what you all have in store for us.

MBP 2.4 GHz | 4GB RAM | OSX 10.6.8 Logic Pro 9.1.5 | Metric Halo LIO-8/4P | Apogee ONE SD 2.3.0 | EZP 1.1.0 | Drumtracker 1.0.2

Brett Rosenberg
    Participant

will it come with some Steven Slate presets?

DP 7.1, SD 2.21, Mac Pro 2.8 early 2008, 10GB RAM, OS 10.5.8

Mark Farrell
    Participant

Ok its been march 15th here in australia for like 15 hours now, i know its only early there in svvvveden, but come on boys, im dying to know here?? wheres my email!!
    by the way i ordered custom and vintage from your webshop, no idea why i didnt bloody order from australia, i could have had it in like 3 days, now i gotta wait ages…………… does anyone else ever have those really, really stupid days?

Mark Williams
    Participant

It’s still March 14 where I am, but I really want to know the news!

MBP 2.4 GHz | 4GB RAM | OSX 10.6.8 Logic Pro 9.1.5 | Metric Halo LIO-8/4P | Apogee ONE SD 2.3.0 | EZP 1.1.0 | Drumtracker 1.0.2

Butter Buns
    Participant

hey its march 15th here in TX. so i geuss i’ll have to wait till later this morning i suppose.

polyslax
    Participant

Beat Station… hmmm.

Mac Pro OSX 10.6 Live 7 Logic 9 A&H Zed R16

Looney_Tooner
    Participant

…ECHO   ECHo    ECho    Echo   echo    cho   o   o   o   o 

ea350
    Participant

Remember, they said March 15th.
    They didn’t say THIS March 15th

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

ea350
    Participant

I WAS right

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

polyslax
    Participant

Seems like some info is coming online:

http://www.beatstation.com/

Mac Pro OSX 10.6 Live 7 Logic 9 A&H Zed R16

Looney_Tooner
    Participant

YAHOO A SAMPLER! Finally!

*backs off slowly…*

Andreas
    Participant

And a bass and lead and drum engine.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.