New Teaser ?

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Mike_O
    Participant

Beware the Ides of March…

Whitten
    Participant

My birthday is the 26th….. so it can’t be that.

Mark Farrell
    Participant

Ahh crap, i cant wait till march the 15th, i need to know now god dam it!!! Im not smart enough to figure it out from the illustration! Some sort of flower power? funk pack? or somethin. Come on whitten, use your insider advantage and put us (me) out of our (my) misery!

Seriously though, i buy my new car over the weekend, and with the leftovers im finally getting Custom and vintage SDX and the Evil drums from Platinum samples, i need to know wether i should save my money for march 15th??? ahh what to do, what to do??

Andreas
    Participant

The March 15th one is simply a pre-announcement so
    you won´t have to save your money until later.

Mark Farrell
    Participant

Thanks Andreas, your a champ! Look forward to c&v sdx this Saturday!

ibanman555
    Participant

It’s drum and bass… that’s gotta be it. If you look closely, there is a d and a b in there. I’m not very bright either, so don’t quote me on it. I can’t wait either!!!

Andreas
    Participant

It’s drum and bass…

I´m gonna turn up the heat alittle and say: It´s more.

And you can quote me on that.

Andreas

ea350
    Participant

All them fronds seem to be forming bass clefs.
    Perhaps bass guitar.
    Any warmer Andreas ?

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

myron
    Participant

It’s a Toontrack DAW!!! I knew it. You’ve got Solo, you got a mixer inside S2, you’ve got the Drum Tracker and EzPlayer. Combine them all and you got the next big surprise!! Did I guess correctly or at least close?

M1 Mac Mini • 16GB RAM • OSX 14.2.1 • UA Quad • Logic 10.8 • Kontakt 7 • Toontrack SD3

Andreas
    Participant

Not a DAW.

ea350
    Participant

EZ Band ?

Drums, bass, and whatever, in one easy plug in ?

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

Andreas
    Participant

Tonal and Percussive
    Open Surface
    New Generation
    Virtual Instrument

That´s all I´m gonna give you for now…

Mark Farrell
    Participant

hahahaha oooooooo i hate you toontrack!!!

ea350
    Participant

If I’m right, do I get a free copy ?

Butter Buns
    Participant

darnit made a new post regarding this issue. durr.

what could this be???

can i insert a wave file into it to be played back to supplement a live performance??? cuz that would be sweeet.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.