MacOS X 10.15, Catalina

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Elmer Laan
    Participant

Hi Olof,

Thanks for the updates, install worked fine. Question: The install number version doesn’t appear to have changed in the app and with some packs there are updates that need to be installed (for example, Claustrophobic EZX). Have these updates been included in the installer or do I need to install these updates separately still?

Cheers!

Operating system: macOS Catalina (10.15)
    Olof

Hi Olof,

Thanks for the updates, install worked fine. Question: The install number version doesn’t appear to have changed in the app and with some packs there are updates that need to be installed (for example, Claustrophobic EZX). Have these updates been included in the installer or do I need to install these updates separately still?

Cheers!

I don’t quite understand what you mean but just click the red download and install buttons in Product Manager in order to get all products installed and up-to-date.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Exarcheia
    Participant

Olof,

First off, thanks for doing a hell of  job moderating the forum!
    Quick questions.Are all Applications and Add-ons now supported on 10.15 Catalina?
    A friend of mine introduced me to Logic X and toontracks, and I bought logic. As of right now I’m more hesitant to buy EZMIX and EZDrummer with a few add-ons in fear that they won’t be compatible with Catalina.

Thanks again for holding down the moderating fort.

• This post was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Exarcheia.
    Olof

Olof,

First off, thanks for doing a hell of  job moderating the forum!
    Quick questions.Are all Applications and Add-ons now supported on 10.15 Catalina?
    A friend of mine introduced me to Logic X and toontracks, and I bought logic. As of right now I’m more hesitant to buy EZMIX and EZDrummer with a few add-ons in fear that they won’t be compatible with Catalina.

Thanks again for holding down the moderating fort.

• This post was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Exarcheia.

Hi,

Yes, all products that are being sold at the moment are compatible with Catalina. A few deprecated products like Drumtracker, Beatstation and EZmix 1 are not.

EZmix 2 and EZdrummer 2 are fully compatible and supported, as well as all their extensions (EZmix packs, EZXs and MIDI packs). Just use the Product Manager to install them, as the download packages from the website may still contain old incompatible installers.

Coder

Dave Longenecker
    Participant

Hello Toontrack people,

Since my computer died, I bought a new Mac mini which came with Catalina.  I downloaded Superior Drummer 2 and then downloaded EZdrummer 2 and got this popup message:

“Superior Drummer found!      The version of Superior Drummer installed is not compatible with EZdrummer 2 – make sure that you update Superior Drummer to the latest version as soon as possible.”

I see that there is an “Install Updates” for Superior Drummer 2 in the Product Manager, but the only update that is available is “For Mac OS X10.6 to 10.15 only”, but Catalina is version 10.15.

How am I to update Superior Drummer to the “latest version”?  I just downloaded it a day or two ago, so I thought it would be the latest version.

Thanks for your help, and thanks for all these amazing drums, presets and MIDI files of fantastic drummers – I am very impressed!

Thank you!

Dave Longenecker

Olof

Install version 2.4.4.

Coder

Thanked by: Dave Longenecker
    Jamie McGowan
    Participant

Hi, I have tried to get Ezmix 2 to work with my MacBook Pro (running Catalina). I can’t seem to get it working with Logic Pro X.

I have installed product manager, installed Ezmix 2 as it shows up as a standalone application. It just doesn’t seem to want to show up in logic under Audio FX inserts.

I have tried to look through plug in manager but it doesn’t show up.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated .

runiondd
    Participant

I can’t upgrade Product Manager nor install the EX packs I just bought b/c it says the developer hasn’t updated Toontrack software to work on my OS.  I’m running Catalina 10.15.5  Please help.

Olof

I can’t upgrade Product Manager nor install the EX packs I just bought b/c it says the developer hasn’t updated Toontrack software to work on my OS.  I’m running Catalina 10.15.5  Please help.

Download a new version of PM here: https://www.toontrack.com/product-manager/

Coder

Raphael Jaklitsch
    Participant

Nice to see this post AFTER I bought new products. Could you maybe place a note on this somewhere on your home page (and I mean HOME page, the very first page you see), plus with each product? If you are selling products that don’t work with up to date OS versions (and Mac OS 10.15 has been out for over a year now), customers must be notified!

michael.terry
    Participant

Just bought a new MacBook Pro with Catalina….. I can’t get anything from Toontrack to work. EZ drummer hangs up in Maschine and Komplete Kontrol

and the product manager is behaving very strangely… see pic. I’ve restarted 3 x and the same message appears.

Dave Longenecker
    Participant

Hi Raphael,

As you can see from my earlier post in this thread, I was also very concerned about compatibility with Catalina, but it turns out that Superior Drummer and EZ Drummer are both working fine on my Mac running Catalina.

I don’t know if the updates are installed correctly, so I may just be using the original versions, but if so, those versions are pretty darn good!

I hope this helps, and I hope you also got it all up and running just fine!

Dave

Raphael Jaklitsch
    Participant

Thanks, Dave.

I found that by using the Product Manager ONLY everything works fine. However, every product must be registered on the website account FIRST. Otherwise, PM doesn’t know what to download. That was my mistake.

Raphael

Dave Longenecker
    Participant

Hi Raphael,

I’m glad to hear that it is working for you now!

All the best, and happy music making!

Dave

Olof

Thanks, Dave.

I found that by using the Product Manager ONLY everything works fine. However, every product must be registered on the website account FIRST. Otherwise, PM doesn’t know what to download. That was my mistake.

Raphael

You can also register products in the Product Manager.

Coder

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.