icon-toontrack-20tt-20-symbolicon-aiicon-arrangementsicon-arrow-left-1icon-arrow-left-2icon-arrow-left-3icon-arrow-right-1icon-arrow-right-2icon-arrow-right-3icon-automationicon-bleedicon-bounceicon-brushesicon-brushes2icon-campaign-pageicon-circlesClosedicon-cloudCommentsicon-cross-invicon-crossicon-cymbalicon-dislike-1icon-dislike-2Unread topicicon-downloaddrumsicon-drag-dropicon-drumkiticon-drums2icon-drumsticksicon-edrumsicon-electronicTopicicon-envelopeicon-fadersicon-faqForumForumTopic replyicon-futurehiticon-galaxyicon-grid-editoricon-headphonesicon-hihaticon-hot-topicicon-importsamplesicon-information-invicon-informationicon-joystickicon-kickicon-like-1icon-like-2Locked topicicon-macrosicon-massenburgAccountCartSearchicon-microphoneicon-midi-exporticon-midi-searchicon-midi-trackericon-midi-tracksicon-midiicon-mix-channelsicon-mixericon-news-inspirationicon-one-noteicon-percussionicon-percussion2Sticky topicicon-play-1-invicon-play-1icon-play-2-invicon-play-2icon-play-3icon-plus-invicon-plusicon-presetsPrivate topicicon-rawicon-reverseanythingicon-samplesicon-save-drumicon-seamlessicon-settingsicon-shapesicon-snareicon-song-tracksicon-ssdicon-stackicon-tap2findicon-tempoicon-third-partyicon-three-notesicon-tomTopic with best answericon-two-notesicon-usericon-videoicon-workflow

MacOS X 10.15, Catalina

Product Manager
Viewing 4 replies - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Elmer LaanElmer Laan
    Participant

Hi Olof,

Thanks for the updates, install worked fine. Question: The install number version doesn’t appear to have changed in the app and with some packs there are updates that need to be installed (for example, Claustrophobic EZX). Have these updates been included in the installer or do I need to install these updates separately still?

Cheers!

Operating system: macOS Catalina (10.15)
    OlofOlof

Hi Olof,

Thanks for the updates, install worked fine. Question: The install number version doesn’t appear to have changed in the app and with some packs there are updates that need to be installed (for example, Claustrophobic EZX). Have these updates been included in the installer or do I need to install these updates separately still?

Cheers!

I don’t quite understand what you mean but just click the red download and install buttons in Product Manager in order to get all products installed and up-to-date.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Exarcheia
    Participant

Olof,

First off, thanks for doing a hell of  job moderating the forum!
    Quick questions.Are all Applications and Add-ons now supported on 10.15 Catalina?
    A friend of mine introduced me to Logic X and toontracks, and I bought logic. As of right now I’m more hesitant to buy EZMIX and EZDrummer with a few add-ons in fear that they won’t be compatible with Catalina.

Thanks again for holding down the moderating fort.

• This post was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Exarcheia.
    OlofOlof

Olof,

First off, thanks for doing a hell of  job moderating the forum!
    Quick questions.Are all Applications and Add-ons now supported on 10.15 Catalina?
    A friend of mine introduced me to Logic X and toontracks, and I bought logic. As of right now I’m more hesitant to buy EZMIX and EZDrummer with a few add-ons in fear that they won’t be compatible with Catalina.

Thanks again for holding down the moderating fort.

• This post was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Exarcheia.

Hi,

Yes, all products that are being sold at the moment are compatible with Catalina. A few deprecated products like Drumtracker, Beatstation and EZmix 1 are not.

EZmix 2 and EZdrummer 2 are fully compatible and supported, as well as all their extensions (EZmix packs, EZXs and MIDI packs). Just use the Product Manager to install them, as the download packages from the website may still contain old incompatible installers.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Viewing 4 replies - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)