Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

How to update EZDrummer to 1.4?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Scott

Download, unzip, and install the 1.4.0 update from your Toontrack account.

EZD1_update.png

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

basshole1979
    Participant

Thanks. . .not sure how to get to that window. Under my account there’s “my products”, “register product”, “my info” and “log out”, nothing about downloads/authoraztions/updates. Until today I didn’t have any registered products (yes EZdrummer was purchased legitimately). Found the old email where I got my EZD info (computer code, authorization code), but I get “invalid serial number” when I paste it in there.

John

Hi,

you need to browse to:
    https://www.toontrack.com/faq/my-issue-is-not-covered-in-this-faq-what-next/
    and click ‘Contact Support’.
    Please provide your EZdrummer serial and ask to merge your old and new accounts, so you may have access to all products and updates.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

basshole1979
    Participant

Ok, thanks. Will do.

Axemaster7
    Participant

I am having trouble finding the updates for EZ Drummer 1 , Would it be possible for someone to post a link to the EZ Drummer 1 / Mac updates? Thank You, Ken

John

Hi,

please download the Toontrack Product Manager and find your products there. The PM helps with downloading and installing.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Axemaster7
    Participant

YES I AM STILL USING EZ DRUMMER 1, IT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THE PRODUCT STANDS THE TEST OF TIME!!!

BUT, I HAD TO GO FROM WIN TO MAC (X EL CAPITAN) AND I TOO NEED THE UPDATES BUT I AM NOT SEEING THEM. SO ONE MORE TIME, COULD SOMEONE EITHER SEND ME THE LINK, OR TELL ME WHERE TO FIND IT…THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

John

Hi,

there are no download links to post and if there were, they would not be posted in a public forum.

Please go to https://www.toontrack.com/my-products/ and download the Product Manager.
    If you insist on not using the Product Manager, you click ‘Show Details’ for the EZdrummer product on the ‘My Products’ page and the available Downloads should be visible.

I hope this helps.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Niklas L
    Participant

Hi

I have an old ezdrummer 1.3.2 that I want to upgrade to 1.4 so I can buy and istall expansions.

I dont had an account before,  not what I can remember.

How do I do?

Niklas

John

Hi Niklas,

please contact Toontrack Support directly, providing your serial number:

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.