How contact Customer support VIA EMAIL??

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • John

Hi,

sorry for that, I can see that Vol. 2 has been registered to your account, though but I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please visit:
    http://www.toontrack.com/faq/my-issue-is-not-covered-in-this-faq-what-next/
    and click ‘Contact Support’ at the bottom.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ea350
    Participant

It would be good to be able to contact support via email, as the support form sometimes isn’t relevant for what I want to do e.g. transferring licences, personal details etc

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

Scott

You can use the ‘Contact Support’ form for any reason. It doesn’t need to match any relevance.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ea350
    Participant

Thanks. Have done

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

blackpoop
    Participant

I would like to contact customer service in regards to me Upgrading to Ez drummer 2. I have purchased v1 with a couple expansions a little while ago. I would like to have the hard copy of V2. Is this possible? If so I dont mind paying a little extra but I feel i shouldn’t have to pay the full price

Scott

Unfortunately, there is no hard copy of EZD2. If you need one, you should make a copy on a USB stick or some other media.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

please see post #2 above

@John said:
    sorry for that, I can see that Vol. 2 has been registered to your account, though but I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please visit:
    http://www.toontrack.com/faq/my-issue-is-not-covered-in-this-faq-what-next/
    and click ‘Contact Support’ at the bottom.

canalenred 1
    Participant

Hola, necesito la factura del pedido 2606800…es urgente, gracias !

por favor, enviar al mismo email de compra

Hello, I need the invoice for the order 2606800 … it is urgent, thank you!

please send to the same purchase email

Kwame Kese
    Participant

HI GOOD MORNING MY NAME IS KWAME KESE I AM A TOONTRACK USER …… I BOUGHT EZDRUMMER 1 AND I UPGRADE IT TO  2 I LOGIN BOT I DID’T SEE MY SERIAL NUMBERS

Scott

HI GOOD MORNING MY NAME IS KWAME KESE I AM A TOONTRACK USER …… I BOUGHT EZDRUMMER 1 AND I UPGRADE IT TO  2 I LOGIN BOT I DID’T SEE MY SERIAL NUMBERS

Where and when did you purchase? Do you have more than 1 Toontrack account that your products are registered to?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott Eshleman
    Participant
    Rick Neglia
    Participant

My account doesn’t load any more.  Was using rickneglia@rogers.com. Changed my email address and account to rickncpt@gmail.com and now nothing works. Can you help?

Thanks.

Rickncpt@gmail.com

neqzR
    Participant

hello I am unable to install the EZX Expansion bundle it is saying i have to update toontrack software to the latest version and when u i tried the updater it is telling me the same thing. what’s going on with that

Scott

hello I am unable to install the EZX Expansion bundle it is saying i have to update toontrack software to the latest version and when u i tried the updater it is telling me the same thing. what’s going on with that

What version of EZD2 or S3 is shown on the interface? Usually the latest version of the plugin is required for an EZX expansion pack.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

neqzR
    Participant

I just got introduced to the plugin and i downloaded the EZD2 and trying the demo. I has the impression that what i purchase was actually a plugin and not a expansion to a plugin, so i purchase something i am unable to use. how can i get my money back. These things must be made clear and your Youtube needs to be updated with information on your products so that more people don’t feel like they are been rippied off.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.