Email address? How in the world do you communicate with Toontracks?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Whydan
    Participant

You announced free upgrade from EZDrummer 2 to EZDrummer 3 for customers who purchased EZDrummer 2 in April. I bought EZDrummer 2 on April 20. So how can I upgrade for free?

Phenix 2
    Participant

mail form

You like drums, iconic sounds and drum plugins ?
    > Go and see my Youtube channel : check it out and subscribe !

Kiwirocker
    Participant

Hi I am interested in purchasing EZ drummer 3.

From what I understand if you purchase a licence you can run two computers concurrently with a single version of software?Is this correct?

Also is the licence owned for life ie can the software be installed on my computer when I eventually upgrade computer indefinitely??

Thank you

rixa

Hi I am interested in purchasing EZ drummer 3.

From what I understand if you purchase a licence you can run two computers concurrently with a single version of software?Is this correct?

Also is the licence owned for life ie can the software be installed on my computer when I eventually upgrade computer indefinitely??

Thank you

Toontrack allows two(2) active authorizations at one time with four(4) total authorizations. This means that you can have two computers authorized to use your Toontrack product concurrently.

You can read more about authorizations here: https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-many-computers-can-i-install-my-products-on/

Yes, you can download your products as many times as you want to.

We recommend using the Product Manager application to login to your account so you can easily download, install, and authorize your product(s) to your computer.

The Product Manager is the best way to complete everything all from within one location.

The Product Manager can be downloaded at this link:
    http://www.toontrack.com/product-manager/

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

Danalberto231
    Blocked (Banned)

Hello, you will notice, I have almost the whole toontrack library. Just bought the ezx version of classic rock but I regret not buying the whole sdx.

Charles Batchelor
    Participant

No Scott, this does not work, it won’t let anyone contact anyone, it just says when you are done is ERROR or one is NOT A REAL PERSON!

Charles of "Higher Call"

Scott

No Scott, this does not work, it won’t let anyone contact anyone, it just says when you are done is ERROR or one is NOT A REAL PERSON!

I just tried from here and it worked fine. Are you logged into your Toontrack account? Have you entered info on all the red ” * ” fields? Did you check the “I’m not a robot” box?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dronycroin
    Participant

I am having a problem with connecting the Roland TD-30 module with superior drummer 2 software.

https://markomojo.com/

Johan L
    Participant

I have bought two products from you yesterday. Big Band EZX and Upright EBX. Neither one of them are functioning.

1. Upright EBX tells me to Install Updates. When trying to Install “Upright MIDI update for Windows” I am told that “You need to install required sample software before installing Upright EBX MIDI Update”. What shall I do? I have more than ten of your excellent plugins and the installation of them have been without any problems. Why this?
    2. Installed Big Band EZX and thought it went well because it said “Ready to use”. When trying to find the grooves the message is “No files match the active filters”. Did exactly like in your YouTube program.

I want good grooves with brushes and a nice upright bass. Now I have nothing. Please help me.

Johan

John

Hi Johan,

this is not the proper place for Support matters. You should start a thread in respective product line’s forum section.
    That said, as stated in the system requirements on the Upright EBX’s product page, it needs a working EZbass 1.1.0 (or above) installation. I do not see that you own EZbass and the Upright EBX is an EZbass extension library.
    Regarding the missing grooves in EZdrummer 3, please post in the EZdrummer Help section and we will help you there.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Johan L
    Participant

Hi John,

Thanks for your fast reply.

OK, so I lost my money in buying the the Upright Bass EBX. I am not interested in EZ Bass.

Somehow I missed the fact that EZ bass is needed for the Upright bass.

Regarding the missing Big Band  grooves I try to sort it out through your EZdrummer Help section.

Regards,

Johan

John

Please contact Toontrack Support directly via any of the FAQ pages (Contact Support button at bottom of pages), so they may sort out a refund for your EBX purchase.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.