sigod
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I’m with Vapourhead on this. I too own a similar suite (Eleven & Sans Amp) courtesy of my PTle rig of guitar plugins and while both are usable, I find that my PodXT still edges them both on tightness and the way it responds when I really dig into the strings.
Wide Awake At Midnight
Windows 7 Ultimate (64 Bit)
Pro Tools LE 8.0.3 (Digi 003 Rack)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 processor
3GB DDR2 RAM
nVidia GT9800 video card, 512MB RAM,
Rubber duck which squeaks a little if you tread on it.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
