magicHughesy
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
ok so I think it’s as close as can be now. I hope this helps others with the HD1:
First off I removed all the notes for each of the hats articulations.
As kojak above I checked “edit only this articulation” and added notes F#1 and A#1 to the Hatstrig articulation, then I added G#1 to the ‘open pedal’ articulation. Finally I added CC4 to the hatsctrl articulation, and saved as HD1 in the midi presets.
To the experts: does this sound like the correct way to set the midi up? As explained above the only notes output to logic are A#1, F#1 and G#1 and there is a fairly linear curve recorded too, quite an even range from 0 to 127.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
