Cassandra Lesh
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 6
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I was planning on getting an ezx pack. would the packs still work with ezdrummer 1
why not? Never saw any document explaining upgrade policy. it was anounced that ezdrummer1 users would get a free upgrade.
I got the email this morning that ezdrummer 2 is availible. I already have ezdrummer 1, so I was waiting for the upgrade.
When I log in and go to My Products, it doesn’t show the ezdrummer 2 upgrade. How does this work?
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
