How does the free upgrade from EZD work? All i see is “Add To Cart – $99.”

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Erik Phersson

EZdrummer 2 Upgrade should be registered to your account already. Check ‘My Product’ under ‘My Account’

You will have to wait for the release later today to get access to the download.

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

riffshack
    Participant

Hi,
    I Bought EZD s part of a ‘bundle’ from Time + space last week which promised a free upgrade to EZD2 – however unlike the statement in your post above there is no EZdrummer 2 Upgrade registered to my account – do I need to do anything else?

Regards

Rick Neglia
    Participant

I also don’t see a free upgrade in my account.

Erik Phersson

@rickyneg said:

I also don’t see a free upgrade in my account.

You have an EZdrummer 2 Upgrade in your account already. Click on ‘My Account’ in the top menu bar and then choose ‘My Products’

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

Cassandra Lesh
    Participant

There is no ezdrummer 2 upgrade in my products.

CountingToes
    Participant

nor mine

Scott

@Lesh Records Lesh Records said:

Since you purchased EZdrummer 1 in 2013, you are not eligible for the free upgrade. The free upgrade is only for those that purchased between March 14, 2014 and yesterday.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott

CountingToes,

I just checked your account and it appears that the EZdrummer 2 upgrade is there, at least it is showing on our end. Can you check again and see if it’s listed under your ‘My Products’?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

lds251
    Participant

@Scott said:

@Lesh Records Lesh Records said:

Since you purchased EZdrummer 1 in 2013, you are not eligible for the free upgrade. The free upgrade is only for those that purchased between March 14, 2014 and yesterday.

Did I miss something in the advertising in Confusedsmall print that you can only buy the upgrade if you purchased EZdrummer from March 14, 2014? Confused

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.